Having a rough week - EXHAUSTED

Dreamer429

Reaction score
Hi Ladies -

I am just over 9 weeks along and this feels like my roughest week yet as far as complete exhaustion and overall aches and pain throughout my legs and back. :coffee::coffee:

I work full-time, expected at the office from 8am - 5pm everyday .. and by the time 2pm rolls around i feel like im 100 years old.
I ended up leaving work a bit early yesterday and slept all afternoon and evening and through the night - my thighs felt like they had been worked out to the extreme (certainly have not).

Can anyone relate? The extremity of the exhaustion this week is... not fun.

I am lucky enough to be a stay at home wife but I have been extremely tired the last 2 weeks even after a good nights rest and naps during the day I still want bedtime to come as fast as it can I am 9 and half weeks today :thumbup:

Im only 6 weeks, but can feel my levels of fatigue rising.

I teach middle school. Im up at 6am and get home around 3pm. I can tell in the classroom Im not up and running around as much as I was (too tired, opting to sit instead).

When I get home the first thing I do is eat, shower, then nap for a solid two hours. I wake up, clean/interact with my family, then go back to sleep because I need AT LEAST 8 hours to survive another day of work lol!

I’m a secondary school teacher and really struggling- I work a lot in the evenings planning/marking as well as working full time, and the exhaustion-as well as the god awful all-day morning sickness-is starting to take its toll. I’m finding I’m much less tolerant and easily irritated with the students,too, which is unlike me because I’m usually relatively calm and happy!
I’m glad I break up today for the Easter holidays, otherwise I don’t know how I’d cope for the next few weeks..

I don't remember exactly how I was feeling with my son (very complicated pregnancy and can only remember those parts thinking back) with my daughter I remember feeling that way until around 16 weeks. Thankfully this time around I feel much better after 12 weeks, 12 weeks to the day was the last time I was sick too! Just think ladies it will most likely get better in a few weeks! Xx

This is my third pregnancy, and I have always said there is nothing like the bone crushing exhaustion of the first tri. It is unlike any other tiredness known to man, it is just unreal. I remember with my first getting home from work, walking in to the house and upstairs and in to bed, fully clothed, sleeping until next morning.

Try and take it easy when you can, weekends etc don’t do anything you don’t have to. It does pass, but it’s horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->