Having mirena removed Feb and getting nervous

Gagrlinpitt

Pregnant with #1 rainbow
Reaction score
Ok ladies.. I need some thoughts here. I'm 31 years old and I know I want kids, especially with my husband (didn't used to want kids). We scheduled to have my mirena out Feb 5 as I've had it in for almost 8years (two different mirenas) and I'm getting nervous now. We decided we will NTNP for a bit and then in May we will start actively trying. It's it normal to be nervous about the whole pregnancy thing? I'm excited but I'm also a bit scared.. Someone please tell me they have felt this way.

Hello, I'm sure everybody has mixed emotions, it's a step into the unknown and a potentially life changing thing! What is it that actually makes you nervous? X

Hello, I'm sure everybody has mixed emotions, it's a step into the unknown and a potentially life changing thing! What is it that actually makes you nervous? X

A few things actually.. I found out I tested positive for MTHFR and I know my sister had three miscarriages before ivf with her twins. I also worry will I be a good mom. And then the whole delivery/epidural part scares me... Ahh so many unknowns.

Hi, I'd never heard of MTHFR so did a bit of research, and yes I can totally understand your apprehension about pregnancy with that diagnosis. I would hope you'll get extra support and checks from your doctor considering, to ensure the best chance of a heathy pregnancy. The birthing bit, well, baby has to come out! I haven't experienced it myself, but your body is designed to do it, and I'm sure everybody finds the unknown scary, trust that with the support of your family and medical care it can be a positive and exciting time! X

Hi, I'd never heard of MTHFR so did a bit of research, and yes I can totally understand your apprehension about pregnancy with that diagnosis. I would hope you'll get extra support and checks from your doctor considering, to ensure the best chance of a heathy pregnancy. The birthing bit, well, baby has to come out! I haven't experienced it myself, but your body is designed to do it, and I'm sure everybody finds the unknown scary, trust that with the support of your family and medical care it can be a positive and exciting time! X
Thanks for the positive reinforcement. Thankfully I have an appointment next Monday with maternal fetal for pre-pregnancy planing since they know I have mthfr. Hopefully that will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->