Having second thoughts!

J

Joey_baby

its my last pack of pills this month.. ive been thinking not to go back to the doctors and get some more the more i think about it the more i want a baby ive told myself its to soon thats why we were planning to try next year but then why am i thinking of having no more pills?!!

What does the OH think about it, what is your reason for waiting? x

i havent told him yet hes only just got home from work!
i want to wait because im only 19 and thought i want to be abit older so thats why we was going to wait til im past 20 x

I think you need to speak to him about it hun. Do you think he will be ok about it? x

i think atm you must be really broody like me lol so that might be why your having these thoughts, my advice tell your OH how your feeling and maybe try to talk to him about this and work it out, maybe you can move ur TTC date forward abit ??? x

i dont think he will be no we cant, just hes only started work today so it will be the conversation about money, im just so confused why im thinking this x

i want to wait until im 20 and thats in march so i was thinking of trying around june and to be that sounded the perfect time but now its all just changed x

I'd go get your next set of pills, and then have a good long talk with your OH. If he's just begun a job, perhaps it is best to wait until he gets settled in, you get a bit of savings, etc. I don't know your situation, so can't really give too much advice, just ideas! Do you work? Own a house? Have an education? Lots to think about - but I do understand the broodiness!

this is the thing, i dont earn my own money for personal reasons so atm were just relying on putting abit away every month from hes money, just everywhere i look i see babies, my brothers wife come round today with her 3 year old and shes also due the end of this month, my cousin has just had a baby and 2 of my friends are pregnant so im not sure if that has anything to do with it and its just in my mind or if i really do want this

Being Broody takes over your head and somethimes thats all u can think about. Its hard being woman as our hormones are ment to take us broody..! ( men have it easy )
U need to do whats right for both of u as your in it together x

i no for a fact im not completely ready for this, ive just sat in bed all day thinking about it

It sounds like you really do know what you should do, but I know the feeling of how hard it can be to wait sometimes. Keep being patient, and good things will come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->