hay ladies ! what ya think *pics included*

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
hay ladies .... just wondering if you could give me your opinion ... basically me and my oh have moved over to here not trying ,not preventing:flower:...we just want to let nature takes its course now and stop putting a strain on the whole ttc thing we just wanna have fun again and as much as I hate to admit it I think the whole stress of wanting a baby NOW has prevented me from getting pg ... anyway lol I do still take the odd ov test:blush: and on the 17/18th of jan I got a positive opk (expected ov time) .... these past 2/3 days ive had ov pain! took an ov test negative ?BUT tonight got some more ov pain a little bit stronger and egg white cm*sorry timi*....ive never had so much in all the time I was trying to get preg!..so decided to take another ov test POSITIVE!????.... I'm due on my period in 7 days!? surely I can be ovulating now?? Ive already had a positive^^ ... I don't no why but went ahead and took a preg test along with my ov test tonight and I think I see a second line but I suffer from line eye what do u think??...... sorry the pic's aint very good x

Attachments

• IMG-20140202-01539.jpg
    IMG-20140202-01539.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20140202-01540.jpg
    IMG-20140202-01540.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 21
I don't see it, but I would try a FRER. I HATE ICs. I got my BFP on a FRER and it took me days later to get even the faintest of a line on an IC.

thanks hun .... I hate them to I don't no why I buy them tbh lol ...I do have clear blues but I like to save them until I'm really late ... gunna re-test on the 10th x

hey, you'll probably get more answers in the testing galleries

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-ovulation-test-gallery/

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back