Hayden??

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
I love Hayden or haiden for a girl what do u think too boyish
I also like mylee

Am stuck with boys names I love devon but we recently moved to devon so husband is like no way :)

Any one I like less popular names

I only know of one Hayden which is a boy. but then Theres an american actress called Hayden I guess its Unisex? xx

I wasn't a fan of the name Hayden for a girl, as I associated it more with guy names. The only girl I knew for awhile was the actress Hayden Panettiere. But when my sister gave birth this past March, she named her daughter Hayden, and I'm liking the name for a girl - but it took my totally adorable niece to convince me of that.

I like it for a girl :)
Prefer Haiden to Mylee personally x

Depending where you are it's less unique. Where I live Hayden (Hadyn) is a girl or boys name and quite popular with the under-5 group. I do like the name for either boy or girl though! Mylee (assuming it's pronounced Miley?) reminds me of Miley Cyrus who is all over the news/TV for the past few months so I'm a bit sick of hearing that name LOL.

I like the name, never heard of it as a girls name before but I think it could suite a girl nicely :) the only thing that puts me off is people taking the micky and saying Gayden....I've heard this a few times with guys I know called Hayden

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->