Hayfever

Layla

Reaction score
What do you take for your hayfever?

Dureing Coby i took Zertek (sp?) there were mixed views as to whether you could take it or not tho.

Can anyone recomend anything natral or anything that there doc has given them?

thanks

xx

Piriton ... or one of asda's makes

I tend to just have hot lemon and honey makes me feel better lol

xxx

i was given neoclariton from doctor while i was pregnant with Colby, they are really good and i would even say better than cliriton(sp) im really bad with hayfever and havd'ntt come across anything that would help me untill i was iven neoclariton from doc and ive been on it ever since :headspin:

Are you sure its hayfever &not the thing Im also suffering from?
Ive been conjested for months, dr's say its a common complaint in pregnancy.
Unfortunately for me nothing relieves the blockage so Im having to just deal with it.
Are you finding it hard to get anything to relieve it?

I've been told the only things IU could take during pg and bfeeding are eye drops and beconase nasal inhaler.

Don't use nasal sprays.
I was taking that for around a week or so- It specifically says not to take it any longer than that and that pregnant women should speak with their doctors about using them.
After around 4 days I called the surgery and they told me I was to stop using it because it will irritate the nose and make it worse, not to mention bleed.
The only thing they could recommend for me is doing some steam inhaltion during the day, say 5/6 times daily, though I never actually did it and Im still suffering now!!!!

I was told the only over the counter one you could take was piraton. Although if weestar got some better stuff on prescription it might be worth seeing your GP.

A natural alternative is to eat local produce honey, because its made with the local pollen ts ment to build up an imunity to the pollen in your area.

Don't use nasal sprays.
I was taking that for around a week or so- It specifically says not to take it any longer than that and that pregnant women should speak with their doctors about using them.
After around 4 days I called the surgery and they told me I was to stop using it because it will irritate the nose and make it worse, not to mention bleed.
The only thing they could recommend for me is doing some steam inhaltion during the day, say 5/6 times daily, though I never actually did it and Im still suffering now!!!!

This was prescribed by my doctor specifically for the hayfever it is not a decongestant but a low dose steroid suitable during both pregnancy and bfeeding. My doctor looked through the pharmacuetical directory and this was the only thing that was safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->