Hbac

Quackquack99

Reaction score
Would I have to fight for one if I decide to have another? My experience at hospital was horrible and I don't want to experience that again and would absolutely love a homebirth if my next baby decides to go head down. Has anyone on here achieved one successfully. I'm just planning ahead.

It's a possibility you would. It depends on the reasons for your CS and the obstetrician you see etc. In my PCT a VBAC woman is automatically put under consultant care, and they are the ones who "make the decision" regarding whether or not you can have a HBAC. It's not legally binding, they don't have the final say, you do. x

My LO was an undiagnosed footling breech so wasn't an emergency as she wasn't in distress. I wanted to attempt a vaginal birth but the registrar wasn't confident. There is a chance my next baby could be in the same position as my uterus is a bit odd. I don't want to face hospital. My hospital stay was just awful

Of course you can, a friend of mine is planning her homebirth VBA2C, it'll be her second VBAC at home too. If that's what you want and you have a straightforward pregnancy there is no reason at all why you can't give it a go.

No reason you cant, you may face opposition -especially form OB's but you cannot be refused.

Take a look at the info in the first post in the VBAC support thread in my signature

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->