Hcg 15. 2 days late. Is this bad news?

sammie13s

Reaction score
So yesterday I received a pregnant 1-2 weeks on a digital. I'm 2 days late today. Periods are every 26 days and I tend to bleed for around 5 days. We have been ttc for around 15 months in total.
Today I took the other digital test which said not pregnant. You can understand how shocked I was. I then repeated the test about an hour or so later and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I called my ob and went for bloods. My results were hcg 15. I asked what that meant and she said to repeat on Thursday to see if numbers go up. She said I could be seriously early and numbers must start somewhere but I'm baffled. Firstly how the hell have I got a positive on a digital with them Numbers? I'm freaking out. I already have children but my partner doesn't and it will break my heart for him if this doesn't succeed. I can't put into words his excitement and how he cried yesterday with the great news. Can someone please tell me that this pregnancy could still be healthy. I am having alot of what feels like menstrual cramps and there quiet painful. I had spotting at some point last week. Thankyou xx

It could definitely still be healthy. The baseline, unfortunately, tells you nothing, except that you are, indeed, pregnant and that it is early. Thursday will be more telling. Praying for great results! As your nurse said, the numbers have to start somewhere :)

Thankyou so much for replying. It has put my mind at ease. Again thankyou xx

Digital can pick up a pregnancy with a hcg of 10. I had the same with one of my children. A pregnant, then not pregnant. She's 9 next month. My first hcg level with her was 20. Your level sounds absolutely fine to me but the key is in the doubling rate... best of luck!

Thankyou so much for the reassurance ladies. It really does mean alot xx

Fingers crossed for your results hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back