Hcg a 10dpo updated with new results!

tkeith8109

Reaction score
Ok so I'm pretty sure I am 11dpo. On 9dpo I got a bfn on 10dpo I got a faint positive. I went to the dr to get my bloods done since I have progesterone issues and had a cp last cycle and my levels came back and the 9. But my progesterone is at 19!!!! Now my test came back darker today so this should good right? I go back tomorrow for repeats but wont know til monday. So just trying to ease my mind. The way I see it is my levels were not enough to pick up one day buy the next it was and the test is getting darker. Any success stories or encouraging words?

The level is low but you are super early so a low level doesn't mean much except that you are early in pregnancy. A lot of women don't get a BFP at all at 10dpo. I had BFPs at 9dpo but sensitive tests like FRER give a line from a level of about 6. Tests getting darker sound like a good sign.

Thanks bunny. I feel ok with the number. The average positive test is what 12dpo? Also with my cp I had an hcg of 8 at 13dpo so I'm over that and 3 days before that dpo. I'm staying hopeful.

This pregnancy my 12dpo was 59 and my doubling speed was about 49 hours so at 10 I would have been 29.5. Your tests look just like mine did though. Is 19 your hcg or your progesterone? If it's hcg I don't think it's low. If you implanted just half a day after me we'd be super close.

Also my test are getting darker every day. I think everything will be ok. If I implanted at 7 or 8 dpo I figure my blood hcg will be low since it can take 3 or 4 days for it to be detected. I'm just hoping for good news.

I think as long as your tests are getting darker it's fine. Is your doctor not doing a second beta test?

Random fun fact I assume tkeith is for Toby Keith and I heard on NPR today that he is performing at the inauguration next week

With one of my babies my hcg was 11 at 11 dpo. The dr told me I must be miscarrying. At 13 dpo it was 200 something. She is 2 now. I wouldn't worry about the first number at all. It really says nothing until you have something to compare it to.

Haha no tkeith does not stand Toby Keith, my name is Tasha Keith, funny enough I really don't like him lol. I did my repeat today and will know on monday. I feel pretty good about it though. I know its super early. Tomorrow or Sunday I would have started and have no sign of it showing plus the darkening test. I also have a head cold and have had some waves of nausea and I heard that the head cold is a good sign and the nausea is probably surges of hormones??

Sounds like good signs to me. I always have waves of nausea really early on. In two pregnancies I was nauseous before I even tested. I already knew it would be positive from that.

tkeith - my hcg was 11 at 11dpo with my current pregnancy and 9 at 11dpo with my ds and all is/was well.

The first number doesn't really indicate viability because we all have to start somewhere. It's the doubling time that matters. Good luck for the results of your second beta draw.

Thank you. I will find out today. However I feel good about it. My test are really getting darker and I had such bad nausea last night omg. Seriously could have thrown up.

Nurse called and said my hcg went from a 9 to a 27 in 2 days! They still think that's low, but I told her that I'm super early and just missed my period yesterday so I went in 4 or 5 days before. Plus it tripled!!! I go back tomorrow for another draw, but I think it's ok!

Nurse called and said my hcg went from a 9 to a 27 in 2 days! They still think that's low, but I told her that I'm super early and just missed my period yesterday so I went in 4 or 5 days before. Plus it tripled!!! I go back tomorrow for another draw, but I think it's ok!

That's awesome that they're rising good as long as the numbers are rising just relax and enjoy being pregnant from what I understand we don't have long before we go from happy about to going through hell with it lol

Lol no kidding. I know miserable pregnant woman all too well. I was thinking today before I found out that this one is going to stick I just feel it. Sure enough the labs are looking good. I can't wait to find out on Wed what they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->