Hcg a 10dpo updated with new results!

Lol no kidding. I know miserable pregnant woman all too well. I was thinking today before I found out that this one is going to stick I just feel it. Sure enough the labs are looking good. I can't wait to find out on Wed what they are.

Yeah me too keep thinking ill get the size of a house but its worth it lol. Best of luck for Wednesday keep us posted.

Will do! Just went and had the bloods done and the nurse said they will call me by 3 tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow so I'll be a nervous wreck all day. This beta stuff is stressing me out.

I also wanted to add that my boobs hurt worse than before! I really think my hcg is fine.

Will do! Just went and had the bloods done and the nurse said they will call me by 3 tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow so I'll be a nervous wreck all day. This beta stuff is stressing me out.

They are stressful but as long as they go up then everything is a ok. I personally have never had two betas done back to back that doubled. I was kinda of happy this time when I only had to do one.

Just got new results and they went from a 27 to a 167 in 4 days!!! Dr said they are rising normally and will need a repeat in 1 week to confirm then we will schedule an ultrasound and appt. I am so excited!! I really feel like this baby is going to stick around.

Just got new results and they went from a 27 to a 167 in 4 days!!! Dr said they are rising normally and will need a repeat in 1 week to confirm then we will schedule an ultrasound and appt. I am so excited!! I really feel like this baby is going to stick around.

That's great news and heres to a H&H 9 months to the both us well less than 9 but close enough lol

Lol thank you! I am so excited. It's just been a good day today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->