HCG at 5 weeks

Jessie7003

Reaction score
So I had bloods checked just to be on the safe side considering I’ve had pains and took the morning after pill. They came back at 4000 odd for 5/6 weeks. Is this good?

Did you have an ultrasound yet? The numbers double every 2-3 days and can have a huge range. A single number isn’t very telling. The best thing to do is have the test repeated after two days. But 4K matches up with being about 5 weeks. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy and beyond. Hopefully things work out

Did you have an ultrasound yet? The numbers double every 2-3 days and can have a huge range. A single number isn’t very telling. The best thing to do is have the test repeated after two days. But 4K matches up with being about 5 weeks. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy and beyond. Hopefully things work out

Getting an ultrasound on Wednesday to make sure everything's okay! Thank you!

Def update! Are they doing an early scan because of the MAP?

Just to give u an idea and how high they can go, my hcg levels were checked at 6 weeks 5 days and they were over 172,000. Singleton.

Good luck with ure scan. I don't know much about HCG numbers as they don't do them here. It's good ure having a scan so early.
I'm nearly 6 weeks and dought I'll get a scan for ages.
Not sure what they will be able to see at 5 weeks. So don't panic if they don't see much.
It's usualy around 6 to 7 weeks u can see baby and heartbeat. U shud be able to see the yolk sack tho.
Pray little one is in the right place. I'm sure all will be fine.

Good luck with ure scan. I don't know much about HCG numbers as they don't do them here. It's good ure having a scan so early.
I'm nearly 6 weeks and dought I'll get a scan for ages.
Not sure what they will be able to see at 5 weeks. So don't panic if they don't see much.
It's usualy around 6 to 7 weeks u can see baby and heartbeat. U shud be able to see the yolk sack tho.
Pray little one is in the right place. I'm sure all will be fine.
Baby is in the right place however no yolk sac picked up so panicking a little. Gotta go back in 2 weeks so fingers crossed all is well!

It may have been the gestational sack u see with DD and not yolk. Sorry for the confusion.
Don't worry everything will be ok. So happy baby is in rite place.
I'm so nervous for my scan but want one so bad but have to wait. Hoping and praying to get one next week when I'm 7 weeks. Hopefully will know more Thursday when I ring to book appointment to see the high risk preganacy consultant.
Just want baby to be in right place and be healthy and a strong beating heart. The wait is killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->