HCG beta levels at 9-12 dpo?

loves2snack

Reaction score
What were you're HCG beta levels at 9-12 dpo?

Hi there everyone! I have previously had 2 miscarrages, each one. Year apart. I am on my 3rd pregnancy, a year from the last . I had my betas some and they were only at 11. My nurse said that it's perfectly norma, but I think it sounds so low. Someone please inspire me.

It depends how many dpo you are if your less than 14dpo then yes sounds fine xx

Sounds good to me

I was 135 at 14dpo

470 at 16dpo

So they can quadruple and catch up quickly this early.

I got a faint bfp at 10dpo and I reckon my hcg was only around 7-8 because of how faint the test was

It will probably double or more every 48 hours. Mine was 112 at 14-15dpo, and 335 48 hours later. So, your number sounds fine to me. Most don't even get a bfp until the day of missed period.

What were you're HCG beta levels at 9-12 dpo?

Hi there everyone! I have previously had 2 miscarrages, each one. Year apart. I am on my 3rd pregnancy, a year from the last . I had my betas some and they were only at 11. My nurse said that it's perfectly norma, but I think it sounds so low. Someone please inspire me.

that is a good number, what counts is if its doubling..you going for another test

congrats

no number is to low as long as its doubling properly :happydance:

with my son i was (6) at 5-6 weeks and climbed really slow..but he is 13 and 6 feet now

You need another to make sure they are rising properly. I just did one at what is likely 9DPO and another at 12.

Well I thought it didn't sound right so I bought another pregnancy test and the line is disappearing, looks like it's going to be a chemical for me! See you next time ladies! Merry Christmas!

you dont know that yet..is it a different kind of test...is it first morning urine..it might be dilute..ur still so early....if its dilute it might be showing like this....

have a look at a hcg chart, ur numbers fall right in where your supposed to be at...just some people climb slower and or faster then others...

thinking about you.....try the same type of test u orginally took first thing in the morning (hug)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->