HCG diet? Not the drops or pills but the real HCG injections?

Wow 500 calories! dont think i could do it lol ill stick with slimming world, good luck everyone!

On the HCG diet you arent hungry! The whole point of the HCG is that your body burns your fat instead of calories you are intaking. So really though you are taking in 500 calories you are burning 1500 + a day from your fat stores which is what slims you down. Its just like being pregnant. I was hardly ever hungry when pregnant, I didnt eat a lot because of morning sickness and stuff and just being too picky food wise...Im overweight was 242 when I got pregnant and I only gained a total of 8lbs during whole pregnancy and that was LO (she was 8lbs 5oz) haha.....so I think HCG definitely works

Sorry but that is the idea of any diet/weight loss program :shrug:

The problem with this hcg thing is the 500 calorie daily limit. This is never going to be healthy and people are starvIing theIr bodIes of vItal nutrients

I eat between 1500 & 2000 calories an day at the moment and have lost over 2 stone, when I get down another 2 I will need to reduce that to be around 1200 -1500 but never anywhere near as low as 500. That is nothing short of dangerous.

Wow 500 calories! dont think i could do it lol ill stick with slimming world, good luck everyone!

On the HCG diet you arent hungry! The whole point of the HCG is that your body burns your fat instead of calories you are intaking. So really though you are taking in 500 calories you are burning 1500 + a day from your fat stores which is what slims you down. Its just like being pregnant. I was hardly ever hungry when pregnant, I didnt eat a lot because of morning sickness and stuff and just being too picky food wise...Im overweight was 242 when I got pregnant and I only gained a total of 8lbs during whole pregnancy and that was LO (she was 8lbs 5oz) haha.....so I think HCG definitely works

Sorry but that is the idea of any diet/weight loss program :shrug:

The problem with this hcg thing is the 500 calorie daily limit. This is never going to be healthy and people are starting their bodies of vital nutrients

I eat between 1500 & 2000 calories an day at the moment and have lost over 2 stone, when I get down another 2 I will need to reduce that to be around 1200 -1500 but never anywhere near as low as 500. That is nothing short of dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->