Hcg going down

Raiders09

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my doctor n crying...
Got my hcg result n my hcg is going down.....from 16731 to 15000

I'm soooo scared, cried all my way here....y did this happen to me......I don't wanna loss it

I'm so sorry hun, this must be such a horrible time for you. How many weeks are you x

So sorry you are going through this. X

I am SO SORRY, you can private message me if you want someone to talk to. I am so sorry

Jus got back from the doc....I'm 11 weeks n 2 days. My ultrasound is only 5w6d....doctor said we should have seen the heartbeat by now. C said seems like it had stopped growing....
I can't express my feelings like hoq I'm feeling right now. I had hard time driving back home.....
I really had hope in god that he gave me this opportunity to get pregnant after 8 years n this it is....but no...I was soooo looking forward for my little one....it's hard really really hard....n I pray no body gets in this situation....
I still hope they is a miracle.....

I am so sorry I don't know what to say, I know God has a plan for all of us and if it isn't meant to be for you now it will be at some other point. Pls do not give up hope. How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Please take care of yourself and I am hoping for a miracle too.

I am so sorry you are going through this :hugs:

Very sorry. :hugs:
Praying for your little miracle to come into your life soon.
:dust:

I am so sorry that you are going through this. It is one of the hardest things to go through. Lots of hugs!

I am so sorry for what you are going through!! With many losses of my own I had many questions you did!! Sending big hugs!!

Just wanted to let you know your not alone, it's such a hard sad time to go through. And gives you no hope, I had. Mc 4 months ago and found out today my Hcg has now gone to 15 so another loss. I hope your ok thinking of you, x

Ok....as I told all my friends that my hcg dropped from 16000 to 15000
So the doc did the ultrasound n the baby still doesn't have heartbeat....
Im sooo confused, i don hAve andy sign of miscarriage....no bleeding no cramps....nothg.

I'm gonna do another blood test after a week to see if it's still dropping.....so now what wat will happen...

Please help. N e one with this experience....

It would be considered a missed miscarriage meaning your body hasn't realized yet that you've lost the baby. It's happened twice to me. It could take weeks for your body to realize and start the miscarriage process. Sometimes drs will recommend medical management where you take a few pills orally or vaginally to start the process, or a d&c which is surgical management where they remove the baby syrgically!
I'm so sorry you're going through this!! It's the worst thing ever!!! :hugs:

I noticed I'm having pinkish discharge....no cramps or pain....just wen I wipe after peeing that's when I see it....
Is it miscarriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->