hcg level rising 60%

KitKat

Reaction score
hi girls im poping over from first tri to see if any of you had hcg levels done in early pregnancy that didnt double but where rising by 60% and you went on to have a healthy baby?

hi there, Congrats! Yes I had my HGC levels done with both pregnancies ( I had a few miscarriages so they were worried that my levels may not be normal) with baby # 1 they checked my levels every other day for a week and they where tripling and they thought that I was having twins... It was only one baby. with this one they checked for a week as well and they where only going up by 50% the first two times and then they started to double. I am 38 weeks now. Don't get to nervous. The numbers are just a base line, that fact that they are getting higher is what they really want to see. Good luck!

thanks for replying that has give me some hope, i had a scan last week because my doctor was worried about my hcg level , the scan went ok could only see a sac which i guess at 5 - 6 weeks is all a scan would show, so im back up at the hospital this friday for a repeat scan praying everything is ok .

thanks again x

:flower:

Good luck! I am seending best wishes. Try not to worry to much ( I know its hard). Be postive.

Okay, so my levels are only increasing 60% every two days, it has been the same the last 3 blood tests, I go back in for #4 tomorrow. Did you carry this pregnancy to term?

I know I shouldn't worry and just let things be, but you know how that goes! :winkwink:

Any advice/thoughts you'd like to share?

Okay, so my levels are only increasing 60% every two days, it has been the same the last 3 blood tests, I go back in for #4 tomorrow. Did you carry this pregnancy to term?

I know I shouldn't worry and just let things be, but you know how that goes! :winkwink:

Any advice/thoughts you'd like to share?

hiya hun i have just seen ur reply!! i did carry that pregnancy to term and have a lovely healthy 4month old baby girl , how are things going with you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->