• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HCG Levels - Decrease then Rise Again Please Help!!

I'm sorry you're going through this, honey. Maybe a vanishing twin? I'm not really sure though, but I would be hopeful if my hCG were rising. xoxo:hugs:

This is almost exactly what happened last year..had a huge bleed went to the ER found out i was pregnant and went back in two days for HCG and saw that the number dropped..two days after that they climbed again and a week later my numbers started to decrease again..doc said it was definately twins because there was nothing else to explain the drop and massive bleed..then it went up, no more bleed, then it went down a week later and massive bleeding again.

I hope that your pregnancy is a sucessful one..:hugs:

Thank you.. I'm sorry you went through this as well. It has been an absolute nightmare for me.. One mintute I'm pregnant and I'm the happiest person the world.. then their telling me i'm miscarrying...then oh wait.. you're still pregnant.. then their telling me it's Ectopic and I have to terminate the pregnancy immediately. It's been one of the hardest things I've ever had to face in my life..

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :hugs:

In terms of symptoms to expect from the mtx... remember what it's mostly used for (cancer... chemo therapy). Imagine the worst horror stories you've heard about people going through chemo, plan for that, and then be happily surprised when you 'get off easy', is what I was told by a doctor friend. I could have beaten her senseless at the time for suggesting that losing our cherished child was "getting off easy", but in retrospect I understand what she was trying to say.

*hugs* :hugs: Be gentle with yourself

the injections were hell for me, i got really ill and it put me out of TTC for ages because of it. but when did start TTC it sorted out my cycles being PCOS i never had regular cycles but after that i did, but my body too a beating because of it. but i got 2 huge doses of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->