HCG levels-what were yours at 5.4wks?

Dolly nurse

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I just got my bloods back which were taken at 5w 4 days. Level is 44400. My dating scan is in 6 days. My gp made a little comment about Twins and I feel very anxious about it. I have three children, this is bub number four.

Can anyone tell me if they had this level around the same amount of weeks and had a single or multi pregnancy?

thank you!!!!

That is high! I can't say for sure because singletons can be high too but man...at 5wks though thats a bit high.

Well fx for hh9 no matter how many buns you have in there :hugs2:

That is high! I can't say for sure because singletons can be high too but man...at 5wks though thats a bit high.

Well fx for hh9 no matter how many buns you have in there :hugs2:
Hey I reminder your name from the TTC thread! Wasn’t sure if I saw your BFP before I had mine or after?!
Yes I’m in the range of 6-7 weeks but if I go to my last period, it makes me 5weeks at the time of the test and if I put in my ovulation day it makes me 5w 4days. I’m hoping it’s nothing serious and just a high reading. I’m very nauseous and feel sick all bloody day. I can’t imagine 5 children oh Lordy!

That is really high! At 7w1d mine was 54 000. At 4w5d it was only 826.. So yours should be around 3000ish.

That is really high! At 7w1d mine was 54 000. At 4w5d it was only 826.. So yours should be around 3000ish.
Thank you for replying! I have to stop googling as there’s a few nasty reasons it could be high. The way I’m feeling is horrible and that can be put down to a peak in hormones quickly so hoping it’s just that. I have a scan tomorrow! My first one so will update you ladies if there’s one little baby in there or two! ❤️

Thank you for replying! I have to stop googling as there’s a few nasty reasons it could be high. The way I’m feeling is horrible and that can be put down to a peak in hormones quickly so hoping it’s just that. I have a scan tomorrow! My first one so will update you ladies if there’s one little baby in there or two! ❤️

Eeek! So excited for you. I secretly hope it's twins ;) such a blessing. Xx

I want to echo that levels can be so different. I've had pregnancies where my hcg was super high with only one bub, and my twins weren't like outrageously high. But the big difference was that all of my singletons doubled in 48-72h where my twin pregnancy was doubling in under 24h. But even then I know people who have had fast doubling in a single or slow with twins. It's all such a mystery hahaha looking forward to your update!

:twinboys: Hi ladies!!!!
Well guess what! I have two babies! Non identical twinnies!!!! Very emotional atm and excited. Hubby couldn’t be there for this ultrasound but very very happy with the news!

BD9FBD95-01D4-47DB-BDA9-990431667950.jpeg DCFF8E71-6075-4FB3-A8AD-5163E90F9CBB.jpeg

Thank you ladies!!!!! Very blessed!! I’m going to be a mum if 5! Surreal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->