Hcg levels

Jewels29

Reaction score
Hi ladies I found out that I am pregnant on 30/12/13 very shocked as I have pcos and rarely ovulate! This cycle I had a positive opk on cd 36 and 37 and on cd 37 had really bad ovulation pains. We bd on cd 34,36,37 :) Had a faint positive on cd 48! I have had hcg taken and it was 47 on approx 11dpo and another set has gone off this morning, so I'm praying they have doubled! I have one little boy who is just 2 but before my son I miscarried and was paranoid and worried through my last pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my little boy I had bloods taken and my progesterone dropped at about 5 weeks so I was put on progesterone and managed to carry my boy to term! I'm now on them since ovulation but
First progesterone levels came back at 143.8!!! Way high, anyone with experience no anything about such high levels. I find out my 2nd hcg level at 2pm praying for a good result xx

I wouldn't worry, I was 122 on my HCG and I'm only having one. Numbers vary greatly! All the best.

Hi ! They do vary so much, what really matters is if the number rises like its supposed to :)

I just got my Hcg result back from this morning and I am about 20DPO or so - it was 1747 so I am happy about that. Going back again in 2 days for second draw and if all goes well they will book my first ultrasound

We don't get these levels done on the nhs in the UK, I think it's unnecessarily worrying you.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->