Hcg levels

Barbieann1123

Reaction score
Just want some input ladies.

My lmp was April 4th but FF said I didn't ovulate until the 27th

So I'm not sure which is right or how far along I would be yet.

So I went on 5-9-14 to do hcg levels and it was a 73.4

Then went again on Monday 5-12-14 and it came back 426

It seems like a great rise to me but I haven't heard from my doctor yet. It was just posted online for me to see. So just wanted to hear from y'all and see what you're thinking. And would you say those levels line up with FF saying I ovulated late?? Thanks for reading and any input!!!

Your doubling time is insane at 28 hours.That's very good. No need to worry

Your first beta was taken in 12dpo by your ovulation date. Which sounds right. Your next was at 15dpo.

I got all confused with mine too which are in my sig all I know is lmp is 13th April and I ovulated 23rd they said mine where high but others said they are normal

Thanks for the reply! I finally heard from my doctor and she said they look good and want me to come back Friday for another one. I hate my cycle being so weird. Missy ours is a lot alike! Just a could days difference. Have you been to the doctor yet?

Corrie thank you for letting me know my doubling times. How did you figure that out?

Doctor said to make a appointment for ultrasound when my numbers reach 2500??

Thanks for the reply! I finally heard from my doctor and she said they look good and want me to come back Friday for another one. I hate my cycle being so weird. Missy ours is a lot alike! Just a could days difference. Have you been to the doctor yet?

Corrie thank you for letting me know my doubling times. How did you figure that out?

Doctor said to make a appointment for ultrasound when my numbers reach 2500??

Yeah I've been at the doctors gyne 2 diff blood places lol just want left alone now lol go a scan on the 26th as my doctors convinced I'm further on but I know I'm not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->