Hcg levels

serina

Reaction score
So according to my lmp which is dec 1 2016 i would be 3 weeks 5 days...got first bfp on dec 20th..stopped bleeding on the 5th had sex 8th 11th 12th an 17th...had my hcg checked friday dec 23 they were at 81..history of miscarriages.. Had blood again dec 26th 396 were my levels..from what im reading with hcg levels am i further along than i think or am i crazy lol

You may be a few days later than you think. The only way to know exactly is if you had IVF or some type of fertility treatment. I wouldn't worry. A few days here or there will mean nothing in the long run. And every woman produces hcg differently. :hugs:

Levels can very depending on so many variables, the only way you'll get an accuracy of knowing how far along you are is ultrasound - but that wont be accurate until a few more weeks. Either way, your numbers are great :hugs: congrats!

So the very mext day my levels are now 627 i feel thats high lol just from what ive been reading for ppl being 3 weeks almost 4 weeks pregnant

Mine was 18,762 at 4w 6d. Its crazy how much hcg can vary; the range is huge and those online charts are only guides. Your numbers look great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->