hcg only went up 1

libbymarks198

Reaction score
so long story short, went in for a cd 21 blood test to see if i o'd on the femera, came back with an hug level of 44, they were shocked said I must of o'd really early on. went again for an hcg test 3 days later hcg was 45.
they said to have another one in a week, they don't know what to think as its so early.
does anyone have any advice on this??
pregnancy tests are still positive not getting any lighter...

A cd 21 test to check ovulation measures levels of progesterone, not HCG no?

A level of 45 hcg could be absolutely fine, depending on how far along you are. The blood tests in a week will give an indication of whether HCG is rising appropriately.

Good luck x

Yes I had the wrong form tho so I used an old one the checked progesterone, hcg and oestrogen.

I know that the number isn't terrible it's the fact that it only went up 1 in 3 days it should of at least doubled??

Ah I see, surprised they checked hcg on cd 21 as you probably would not even have implanted at that point (if you had a standard 28 day cycle and going by the average 9 days after the egg is fertilised) so hcg might not be detectable at all.

Re hcg rising, it should be doubling every 48-72 hours up to about (I think) 7/8w. Hopefully your test next week will show a big rise! X

Wishing you the best, but I have not had luck with numbers like these. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->