Hcg testing

@Xxenssial I'm so sorry for your loss. Sigh! I had an m/c in August 2022 too. It's the worst feeling in the world. It was my 2nd consequent m/c as well, the previous one being in Sept 2021. Didn't do anything different this cycle with TTCing. Oh I did go to a Chinese doctor in singapore and she prescribed me all these herbs to take to strengthen the body. But I have no idea what's the names of all those herbs. She asked me a lot of questions and went on to tailor-make the herbal powder for me. Tastes terrible but it's supposed to warm up your body and replenish all the nutrients you need. I'm still taking them now- it’s safe to take in pregnancy as well. I'm also using progesterone whenever I remember even though I don't think I've ever had issues with that.

Thankyou. Wow I’d love to know what I there lol.

I started Galatanised macca and was taking it for 3 months and then fell with my son. I carried on taking it until I was 28 weeks pregnant.
I started with just 500mg daily for the first month. On the second month I went up to 1000mg then the 3rd months I was taking 2 maca tabs in the morning and 2 at night so that was 2000mg then fell with my son that cycle.

These are the ones I took ttc him. And taking them now too.
91102845-15D4-4618-B5D5-3A7AFF1BB7DB.jpeg

Praying so hard that help me get my rainbow this time around too.
Pray we both get our take home rainbow babies love [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->