HCG trigger and LACK of PMS symptoms?

Bird.l

Reaction score
Hello all!

TTC for 16 months. On 5th round of Femara, have Ultrasound monitoring with RE, and just did my first HCG trigger shot 4 days ago. The ultrasound showed everything looked good and I did the HCG trigger which then should have “guaranteed” I ovulated by now.

I’m confused because I always have breast tenderness after ovulation for 2 weeks leading up to my period. I had breast tenderness the whole time leading up to finding out I had a chemical pregnancy, too. The pain goes away the day my period starts. Now, I have absolutely no breast tenderness. I only feel exhausted, and have since the injection.

Anyone have any insight as to why this may be?

Hi and welcome! So the HCG shot obviously is synthetic pregnancy hormone in high doses. This can change the symptoms of your PMS because well...because it want's to. There's really no rhyme or reason to it, it's just your body's way of reacting to the trigger shot. You may find that your breast tenderness resumes later in your TWW or not at all. You might also have it the next time you do a trigger shot, or not at all. You may be pregnant and it's just the way your body is responding. The only way to know is to keep going! Just keep good notes! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->