He did it again! TMI!

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
My husband has verbalized to me that he wants to try for another baby when Tristen turns 1 -- in January. I am off the pill and he has ejaculated inside me a handful of times this month. I sat him down and reminded him how fertile I am and how quickly we got pregnant last time. I told him that if he didn't want a baby now that we should be more careful. So this morning, he blasts one off inside of me again! Does he not care? Is he being lazy? Does he secretly want to knock me up now? :shrug:

I am not opposed to having another baby sooner than later so I have not stopped him. What is going on?? Does he already think I'm pregnant so it just doesn't matter? Your opinions welcome!

i think he secretly wants to put a bun in your oven earlier !!!!

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Well he knows the consiquences of doing it so he must want another now ;)

The :witch: just arrived after I posted this so all bets are off! Ha! At least I know when the heck I am ovulating!

I agree with the others, on his own head be it! He knows the consequences, and it kinda sounds like he wants to start trying now :D Good luck this month!! xx

ha, u know what im like about this situation! why are men so complicated! have to say i appreciate all these comments as well, great help for me as well :p xxx

My OH does this too, it's so irritating. I don't mind risking the teeny tiny chance of the pulling out method has of getting preg, but don't want him 'offloading' up there :growlmad: I've told him time and time again I'm not ready for another LO yet, and said he'll have to use condoms if he does it again. He promises he won't but he does! Think they get carried away in the moment.

It does sound like he wants to try sooner then!! As someone said he knows the consequences... Good luck! x

i'm with everyone else. He secretly wants to try sooner, but doesn't want to say so because it'll make him seem like a broody woman. lol

Oh he is so looking to knock you up early!
Hey if you are ready...and he is interested...shoot away!!

So this morning, he blasts one off inside of me again!

:rofl: This really made me giggle!!!

Men are just confusing sometimes! But he knows the consequences so I'd just go with it, unless you are not ready and then you might need to be a bit more forceful!

I sat him down last night and told him he was really sending me mixed messages. He apologized and said he was really lost in the moment when it happened but that if we did concieve, he would be thrilled. Now to decide when!

it sounds like he wants it to happen but maybe go undiscussed to make it that much more exciting and less pressure...does that make sense? I of course dont know for sure but i know many guys feel that way.

Why don't guys admit it when they want another????my hubbys the same.

I'd say he secretly wants to have another baby sooner.

I can sympathise we :sex: 3 times over weekend without protection, neither of us have passed comment on it, kind of a wait and see what happens, I secretly want to get preg now anytime I joke about it I get a face - although I know he'd be over the moon if I did - MEN EH COMPLACATED CREATURES! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->