He drank contact lens solution

i do the same as rachel we have elastic bands on our cupboard handles, however i realised my son can now reach the TOP kitchen draw where we keep the tools and scissors etc. its also our secret snack draw so he opens it, cant see in but reaches his hand over and rummages around until he finds something that feels interesting. He did it the other day and found some milky way stars and i found him sat wit the rabbit and they were sharing them :dohh:

Thanks girls :)

We've had more drama this evenig... he got over excited, tripped and smacked his face on the radiator. Blood everywhere, seemed so much - but was just the inside of his mouth and as soon I started to wash him he grinned and tried to eat the cloth! lol He's gonna hae a nice bruise on his head to.

Tomorrow can only get better!!

The things kids do! You're not a bad mommy at all! One time my son thought it would be a good idea to cover himself in Vaseline...and not with a thin layer either! I used almost a whole bottle of dish soap (as it's designed to cut grease and such) and there was still a thin layer on his skin! Not to mention it clogged the drain. :wacko:

There was another time he nearly electrocuted himself. I turned my back for a few minutes as I was putting a load of clothes in the dryer and a new load in the wash and I heard a "zap" and him scream from the other room. Of course I freaked because he had just been sitting there playing a few minutes ago. I ran into the other room and I found him crawling as fast as he could (he was about 7 months at the time) away from a corner in my mother's room. The only thing that was in the corner was a piece of furniture and an electrical outlet that was partially hidden by the furniture. I hadn't even noticed it was there until I went to investigate what he was running from...

Things happen hun...don't feel bad...

It happens.

And then the next one comes along and you think you have it sussed... But you don't.

And then another one comes along and you think you should really have it sussed by now.... But you don't. But you do by that time realise that they are hardy little sods and will most likely survive anyway.

Thanks!!

Am sure I'll be laughing about it before long... Gosh and before long I do have it all to come again!

No, I did not. Someone spammed which I reported so its been removed.

Lol. My Dad once drank my eye make up remover. I was so dim, I had to take a urine sample to the doc and had nothing to put it in. I took my eye make up remover bottle, poured the contents into a glass and left it on the side in the kitchen. My poor Dad came downstairs, thought it was a glass of water and drank it. He was so sick by the time my Mum and I got back from the doctor. It took me about 2 minutes to realise what had happened, I felt awful!

oh dear it happens as everyone says
we have a 24 hour poison control number, they seem to know about everything!
A few months back my younger son drank some peppermint essence, you know like to you for baking, its about 70 % alcohol that stuff! it was all okay, they said he probably couldnt have had much its super strong and to just see if he starts acting like a drunk ( oy!)
he was fine and now its all up where he cant reach!
kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->