he keep getting stuck lol

shellie82

Reaction score
lo was on a bit of a roll at the weekend, he learned to clap on saturday and roll from his back to his front on sunday

only problem is, when he rolls onto his belly he hates it and starts crying because he gets stuck and cant roll back again!! :haha: silly bubba, i wouldnt mind but he does it about 5 times in half an hour so im constantly having to put him onto his back again :dohh:

just a side note, i have gone in to check on him and he asleep on his belly!! bit worried as he has never done this, im up every 2 minutes now to check him lol

Aaah poor baby! Lil's only just started rolling properly - first proper roll yesterday and my OH actually looked up from his xbox and saw it. I missed it, having encouraged her for weeks. Grrrr :)

nicole used to do this and throw a whopper of a tantrum.

she also started sleeping on her tummy, the first time she did it, i sat on the edge of the bed and wouldnt move!! she was having a nap and as she only sleeps for 20-30mins i thought i wont be sitting here for long, she decided it was too comfy and slept for 90mins:dohh: my backside was numb :haha: sleeping on her tummy only lasted for about 3weeks and she got bored

My LO tends to do this, not quite sure how to encourage her to roll back over, guess she will do it in her own time! :flower:

oooh thanks faffalina for bumping this back up and thanks for the replies ladies

he is still doing it now and cant get back, ive tried to teach and encourage him but he has none of it, if i leave him for too long he starts screaming like im torturing him or somthing lol

It's a nightmare isn't it?!

Adam started rolling over last week and now he does it CONSTANTLY. He can't roll back either. I started rolling him back when I found him on his front in the night, but I've given up now. He always rolls back over by the morning!

This morning I found his head at the bottom of the cot as well, so I've no idea what he gets up to!

i wish i could leave him but he cries and then screams if he is there for more than a few minutes most of the time

i always find him either sideways in the cot or his head the opposite end to the way i put him lol

awww brooke is the same rolls over then gets stuck and screams blue murder she has even been sleeping on her front and trying to get back and gets stuck and has me up some night and i have to roll her back

the joys eh

Izzy has started to roll onto her tummy during play and when she sleeps and it's a nightmare as she hates being on her tummy.

There's been nights when I've been up and down the stairs 5 or 6 times putting her back on her back only for her to roll over again within the space of 10 minutes! I wouldn't care but she can slepp quite happily on her tummy, but it scares the living daylights out of her when she wakes up that way - am seriously considering attaching bungee cords to her sleeping bag to stop her from doing it, little numpty that she is :dohh:

I just wish she would hurry up and teach herself how to roll back over............

haha i know the feeling, glad we dont have stairs though i only have to go in and out of the bedroom!!! he is the same about sleeping on his front now, he will happily do it but cry the minute he wakes up

Thomas started rolling to his tummy on a regular basis at 3 months, and STILL can't roll onto his back!

Clever Nicky, maybe he will figure it all out and be the smartest baby on BnB :D

haha thanks hun, i doubt it though i think if he isnt smart enough to stop doing it when he cant get back then we dont have much hope for a clever baby lmao!!!

(im joking incase anyone takes that seriously) :haha:

My LO has only rolled all the way over in his bed, I've never seen it before....
I lay him down on his side as usual and after a while he started crying cause he was lying on his tummy....so I put him back on his side and went in to check on him later and he was asleep on his tummy....And when he woke up (after a good night) he cried again cause he was on his tummy....

But during the day he only rolls from his back onto his side....and then rolls back onto his back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->