He said YES!!!

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
I am so happy, and now that I look back on it, I dont know why I was such a chicken about confronting my OH with the BC issue. He is completely on board with me getting off the pill and us starting to use condoms!:thumbup:

He was very receptive to the whole 'pumping hormones into my body' issue I had, and very sensitive to the fact that I dont want to do it anymore.

I couldnt be happier. I only have 5 pills left, then (hopefully) never again!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks. He isnt very good about remembering things sometimes and can be lazy about certain things, if you know what I mean.... so it may not end up being June after all:)

Well done!

Thats wonderful news, and im only slightly jealous! :)

Yeeeeey :happydance: SO happy for you! Hopefully your cycles will regulate quickly! Lots of :dust: for you!

Awww I'm really happy for you!!! Make sure you make the most of the post BCP hornyness that most people seem to experience...hehe :winkwink:

:happydance: This is my first month off the pill after being on it 9 years and I feel loads better for it. Don't think I would ever go back on it.

:dance: wonderful news :D i too come off the pill a few months ago, and do feel lots better, in preparation for ttc next year :D

I am so happy, and now that I look back on it, I dont know why I was such a chicken about confronting my OH with the BC issue. He is completely on board with me getting off the pill and us starting to use condoms!:thumbup:

He was very receptive to the whole 'pumping hormones into my body' issue I had, and very sensitive to the fact that I dont want to do it anymore.

I couldnt be happier. I only have 5 pills left, then (hopefully) never again!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats great, personally any man then said any different isn't worth it, so I am glad you have a man that is not selfish and understands. xxx

Awww I'm really happy for you!!! Make sure you make the most of the post BCP hornyness that most people seem to experience...hehe :winkwink:

This is very true! For me 'things' keep getting better, even after nearly 3 years.

These are all steps in the right direction. Keep us informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->