He walked out on me

:hugs: I hope things get better for you- sounds like you need to sit and have a good chat together :hugs:

(on a separate note he really shouldn't be locking you in if you don't have a key to the door- you need to be able to get out of the house in an emergency!!)

I feel so sorry for you. Quite frankly your oh is a knob. No deserves to be walked out on.

I would buy lo presents off the Internet (amazon etc) and use oh cards!

I haven't read all your posts but have you tried any sleep training? 11 months of sleep deprivation is too much for one person to cope with.

I wish I could come round to you with a big box of chocs, give you a hug and run you a bath and look after lo for you while you have a bath and a sleep.

Take care of yourself xxxxx

Could you not order some presents off the internet? I know alot of places will deliver the next day or 3 working days etc, they should reach you in time for sat, evan if you order from Asda or something? x

ty guys

all the moneys in his account and i dont wanna use his card

off he goes again 3rd time this morning this time to tesco to get me a read meal for 1 tonight for my tea.
my said when he comes back well sort out splitting this up.
i wish i could rewind the 3 yrs. i wish id never had a panic attack at 16 and been unable to go to college i wish to god i could just rewind everything :( babys asleep thank god. i need a brew

Aww Hun sending hugs, i hope it all sorts out, and just remember u have a beautiful baby girl xx

i do but shes hard work
hardly sleeps hardly eats and becuase im not able to get out much my OH never takes her out for fresh air in the pram he takes her shopping etc but nver in the pram
i think thats why shes so attatched to me cause when he does take her out he carries her everywhere so shes used to being literally attatched to one of us all the time!

:hugs: sorry you're having such a hard time love.

I look at your avatar and see a beautiful mummy and baby who look so happy. Hang on to those happy moments to keep you going. There are better times ahead for you hun. Saying a prayer for you xx

I'm sorry to hear all this is going on. Is the vertigo caused by anxiety? I really think you should try to get help for your health issues first...If you can get that taken care of other things will be made a lot easier, right? You need to take care of yourself!

:hugs: Sending big hugs.

Hope you can work things out, sounds like your going through a hard time at he moment but im sure your beautiful little girl will help you come out of it smiling!!

aww hun I've read a few of your posts recently and it seems like he's taking the p*ss a bit with quite a few things (hope that doesn't offend you :( )! He needs to start helping out more and he needs to sort out the problem surrounding your SD. I hope you're feeling better and don't let this get you down :( :hugs:

the dizziness started when i gave birth i thought it was the gas and air but it just never stopped happening and gotworse and worse
he says all i do is rant and get angry and hes waiting for an apology

he spent an hour upstairs doing what sounded like throwng up
i asked whats wrong he said hes not telling me
he went to work 2 hrs early leaving me with baby again
i said your a wanker
he said well wanking is all there is to do in this house these days (we have sex approx 1 a month bcos i suffer from vaginismus)

im shaking and crying and the babys screaming :(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: If I was in Liverpool I'd be round in a flash to help you get some rest! Is the cause of the vertigo psychological (not suggesting it's all in your head or anything!)? Could you go outside and literally take it one step at a time and try to increase it? I have no idea how it all works, but maybe you could give it a try.

I agree with telling your OH about how you feel in a letter. He needs to know just how down you are at the moment. :hugs: :hugs :hugs: xx

He siad that too you :dohh: does he not think that's just gonna make the situation worse, he's playing on what bothers you to get a reaction and to make you feel sad. Just enjoy the free time away from him to calm down and realise what he said was just to upset you. We've all said things to OH that we don't mean cause we know it will provoke a reaction - that's all it is. :hugs:

i was going out but it got worse and worse i feel like im being pushed backwards and need something at all sides of me. atm im so tired and weak i can barely play with the baby. hes gone to work i duno what happened upstairs and he wont tell me
he said when he gets back hell pack my bags
i seriously wish i could rewind to 4 yrs ago

at least now i know i was just sex to him so thats a positive i guess. its like that i guess the sex stops hell find someone else

You are so not just sex to him! You clearly on some level feel guilty for not having it more often and he's using that insecurity to hurt him. Did he actually say to you that your relationship was just based on that? :( Please don't let this upset you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->