• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

He walked out on me

Ellie130891

Barry(OH)and Ruby(LO) :)
Reaction score
My Oh and I have been arguing the last couple of days mainly because im exhausted after waking every 30 mins with the LO etc etc

anyway he just walked out locking us in saying he had some stuff to do

i cant go out alone because i get dizzy with vertigo and i dont trust myself not to put me and the LO in danger
he knows this. he promised to get her weighed today as shes been v ill this week

anyway the thing that upset me most was as he went i said well ill look after the baby then shall i and he said

"its about time you did something"

im in tears here
i do all the washing up
the laudry,
cleaning the bathroom
making the beds
change every single nappy the baby has
look after her when shes ill
look after me while im ill (he woks nights so i do the night shift too)
she wakes every 1-3 hrs last night was every 30 mins
i hoover
im the only one that ever cleans the high chair tray

i do so f-ing much im just sat here crying that he thinks that of me
i know i cant go out to work atm because of the dizziness but you know if i could i would

i hate my life right now

Doesn't seem to be going so well for you lately does it :(
Sorry, I really dont know what to say, apart from, I hope everything sorts out for you, with your dad, your LO's sleeping and Barry... Keep your chin up , its hard but it'll be even harder if you get even more down :flower:

:hugs: hope things turn out for you, I've read a few of your posts and just want to give you a big cuddle
X

I'm sorry things are going crap for you at the min. Maybe sit down and point out all of the things you do to him, I know most men are oblivious to what women do!! x

Sorry things are so awful for you. I agree that you should point put everything you do to him. Chances are though he's feeling the pressure of having a LO as much as you and missing having time with you. Sit down and talk to him without either of you getting upset. Or write down how you feel ina letter for him, that way you canthink about it and won't get upset x hugs x

Ok, calm down, its good to have a massive blow up every so often to clear the air!
When he comes back...[he will]...this is the perfect time to sit down, talk it thru and tell him how your feeling and him likewise!
Im sure he didnt mean what he said, but heat of the moment gets us all at times!

Im sure you'll be fine, its just all very fresh right now....Lotsa :hugs:

ty guys

i feel like someones pointing the finger and all the crap lands on me lol

LO doesnt eat solids practically
she doesnt sleep shes never STTN
OHs daughter is a nightmare and i struggle with her
OH says im lashing out at him whenever im upset or angry with a situation

then theres all the health stuff like the dizziness :( it sucks this time last yr i was so happy 1 week off giving birth and really looking forward to a new life. lifes justgone down hill since

Awww just wanted to send big :hugs: to you! I'm sorry your feeling down, I think when your feeling that way anyway its easy to look at everything your not happy with and feel overwhelmed!

Sleep deprivation has alot to answer for. I know how I feel sometimes after a few bad nights with LO. My OH never does night feeds and it can be so exhausting when there just waking all the time (my LO is teething so was up every hour last night!) and she's not close to sttn! Sometimes being so tired makes everything seem a thousand times worse too. Is there a family member that could step in while you catch a nap?

As someone as already said, when your OH gets home its a perfect time to tell him how you feel! I hope you guys patch things up, I'm sure you will :)

my family barely talk to me and all friends are away at uni
im so tired i feel like il pass out! i feel nauseous and dizzy and the dizzy is bad enough when ive had a decent night
hes still not back
weve missed the chance to get her weighed now
her bday saturday
weve got no presents for her
any time i mention it he says hell have to see how the moneys looking

Aww I really am so sorry, I wish I could pop round and help out :hugs:. I just know how awful it can be not getting sleep and if your feeling dizzy anyways it must be so much harder!

Can you call your OH back home? Or does LO ever nap through the day when you can rest too? I can sometimes get my LO in her swing even for half an hour so I can have a cuppa and rest :)

shes due for a nap but last few days been refusing the breast think shes starting the self wean its been really stressful
hes turned the mobile off so no idea where he is we only have one front door key so hes taken that too
i wanted her bday to be special but its looking like itll be last minute and small :( i know she wont remember but its a big day

shes due for a nap but last few days been refusing the breast think shes starting the self wean its been really stressful
hes turned the mobile off so no idea where he is we only have one front door key so hes taken that too
i wanted her bday to be special but its looking like itll be last minute and small :( i know she wont remember but its a big day

:hugs::hugs: i really feel for with ur health problems and lack off sleep that adds more stress to ur problems

u and ur oh need a good talk to get things out in the open.

:hugs:

You seem to be having a really rough time at the moment hun, I do hope things start turning around.

You have to talk honestly to your OH about what's getting you down. If you still love him and he still loves you, you can work it out. xxx

It may be your LO is feeling your stress and so isn't settling herself so could explain the not feeding! There clever little things! If she is starting to self wean just remember you've done an amazing job this far!

I know its easy said but try not to stress even more just now about her birthday, just get through today and once your OH comes back home bring that up too. Let him know how important the day is to you and that you would like to start buying presents and planning it now!!

Good luck hun :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs:
sleep deprivation is horrible, makes everything seem 10 times worse, my 2nd lo didnt sleep through a whole night until 4 yrs old, me and dh had some terrible rows and nearly split up so many times.
hope things get better for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"