He walked out on me

you need to take a deep breath and relax being worked up wont help your dizzyness

has the doctors said any more about your dizzyness? or given you anything for your anixety? have you got a womens center they have free cbt which could really help

have you thought about contacting homestart? they really nice and can send a voulentter round once a week who you can go out for a walk with or will help out with lo or what every you need?
https://www.home-start.org.uk/needsupport/need_support

it would give you a break and your oh a break to

if money is tight are you claiming disablility living allowance if your dizzyness is so babd you cant go out alone you need to try and claim so money your entitled to you can ring for the forms

your oh will calm down men are just hard work when things dont go as they want the sex thing will be realted to your anixety

do you do anytype of relaxation id recomened it theres loads on youtube it will help you with your anixety and your lo will relax it sends mine to sleep lol
pm me anytime you need to chat hun x

yeah already involved with them meeting them nxt week
we talked on the phone he wanted an apology so i said sorry
im not sure what for but there you go
he said i make it hard for him to love me and that im an aggressive and angry person
babys asleep so im going to do some sewing xxx

the dizziness i doubt is anxiety related my anxietys been much improved last 2 yrs and it started the min i gave birth in the hospital unable to walk down the corridors and then i was anemic and it just got worse then the iron levels got better and the dizziness didnt go away

you need to keep harssing the doctors till they find whats wrong

have they thought about m.e as that can give people awful dizzyness?

i mentioned M.E but they said theyd have to test for everything else first and that takes time and money for them
ive had an MRI and CT scan and balance test nothng coming up yet

what would i do witout u ladies!!
big hugs!
sorry about spelling LO is climbing on me!

id just keep going back hun so what if it costs them money you need this fixing its been going on a year

hope everything with your oh settles down x

Sending massive :hugs:. What an asshole! I hope you can get him to understand how much you do and that he starts helping.

Aww u need to get to the bottom to why u are feeling so dizzy I suffer from anxiety and I don't get dizzy, have u had ur blood pressure checked cause if low that can make u dizzy

I do feel for u but ur oh has to understand how u feel u are shattered u haven't slept prop in a year u need him to help u more not shout and walk out he isn't helping u only making u worse

If he is making u worse by the way he acts u need to think if u will be bettter off seperated to make u better,

I know it isn't easy keep ur chin up ur doing a good job off being a mummy

ty hunnies

yeah ive low blood pressure always have. i thought it was the gas and air but it didnt stop im so tired after this virus im dreading going out again not been out for days as ive been ill with flu.

weve hugged and made up he said sorry for what he did i said sorry for what i did so hopefully its a fresh start!

ty hunnies

yeah ive low blood pressure always have. i thought it was the gas and air but it didnt stop im so tired after this virus im dreading going out again not been out for days as ive been ill with flu.

weve hugged and made up he said sorry for what he did i said sorry for what i did so hopefully its a fresh start!

That is great news:hugs:

It would be a good time to clear the air and for you both to discuss your feelings? Get everything out in the open? He needs to know what is happening with you and you-what is going on in his head?

yeah planning on a night off from his work tmrw when his daughters here so hopefully we can chat then just sometimes i go off into rant mode and talk fast and loud and he thinks im being angry at him but im not i just have feelings

yeah planning on a night off from his work tmrw when his daughters here so hopefully we can chat then just sometimes i go off into rant mode and talk fast and loud and he thinks im being angry at him but im not i just have feelings

Have a good talk and try to be calm. Raising your voice is the start of downhill. Maybe both give each other an opportunity to talk without the other interrupting?

And honesty is what s needed.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

before you have your chat tomorrow write down a list of things you want to discuss with your OH. That way he'll know you've really thought about it and you're not just ranting on at him for the sake of it.

Oh, and I'd add getting a new front door key to your list so that you could get out of the house in an emergency! :hugs:

Hello, sorry in a rush at the minute so haven't read all the thread. Just wanted to say, I'm horribly sleep deprived at the minute so really struggling and I'm prone to attacks of vertigo. You're doing so well to get ANYTHING done with vertigo.

ty hun yeah im sure the sleep is one of the problems the couple of nights ruby has done a 7-8 hr stretch its been sooooo much better!!!!! shall make a list gd idea wish me luck! his daughters here tmrw and i always find that stressful shes a tad difficult for 7.....in my opinion

aww yay I'm glad he apologised! :) Like the others have said keep calm and try not to get upset/angry/ranty!

And hopefully this row has cleared the air and you can get back on track :)

ty guys

just the sleep problem now
put LO down but think shes already awake she just doesnt wanna fall asleep with this sunshine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->