he winks and...pregnant AGAIN!

acdmommy

mother of 4
Reaction score
:dohh:so i have been putting it off for a while to tell people and i think i can tell you ladies! my hubby seriously just has to look at me now and really i get knocked up i swear! we had our first when i was 16 and then i had to be put on some major anti-depressants for 1.5 years and then we tried to have our second, the meds i was on made me sterile, or so the dr thought when our oldest was 3 i found out i was pregnant again, finally when our second baby girl was 8 months old i got pregnant with my son and when my son was 5 months old i got pregnant again. so much for infertile hey! so now i am almost 12 weeks pregnant and really scared, it is going to be very hard to raise 4 kids all 6 and younger, i am only 22. but none the less mommy;s natural insicts kick in and i find myself very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:
good luck to eveyone!!!
xoxo

Well arent you lucky!!! But seriously congrats and I am happy for you!

wow, what i wouldn't give for a little of your fertile dust.

Congrats.

wow, what i wouldn't give for a little of your fertile dust.

Congrats.

thanks for the congrats... i hope you get yours soon, it just doesnt seem fair that i get pregnant this easily. especially since they said i wouldnt be able to have anymore kids

good luck! i wish i could give you some of this fertile dust, lol

you're very brave with all those kiddies! congratulations!!! :hugs:

congratulations hun i will have 4 under 6 too hopefully if new baby is born befroe october next year. and im only 26. its funny isnt it that everyone i speak to the first thing they say is your brave. or your nuts or no stop a 3. but i think its about there own insurcurities. where as im sure we're both gonna love it and handle it fine. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->