Head or heart?

Head. I wish I could say I followed my heart but I can't. I'm too cautious, too worried about the outcomes. I deny myself the things I want to do because I'm too scared about what might happen and as a result I usually end up very unhappy. Then again, if I followed my heart right now I'd be sat here, with about 20 babies, no money, no friends, no education. The sad thing is, I'd probably still be happy, as long as I had my own family...

It's actually scary how alike we are :p :hugs:
xx

It depends on the situation, but I guess I would have to go with head most of the time. I'm a scientist and the rational side of my brain is always in full gear.....but when it comes to DH, family, and my dog I'm all heart. :kiss:

You're the same as me!

Fortunately my head and heart are generally in synch. I can't think of a time I've had to make a tough choice.

Head, but that is just me. I am very much a perfectionist and tend to reflect on all outcomes of a decision before I actually make it. Unfortunatly this means I procrastinate a lot and lack spontineity.. Just do what is right for you, I feel the best thing to do is try to have a balance of both.

I'm a head follower and my husband is more of a heart follower. I have to know as much as possible about something before I can make a decision.

Heart. I'm in no position to be TTC but I guess I want another baby more than another degree ( I'll get there eventually via a year off for mat leave).

Has to be heart for me I'm afraid. Its a tried and tested theory on my part - my head thinks some really DUMB things and my heart is a bit more sensible!

I followed my heart and that didn't work out, so I'm going to give my head a shot :)

It's very hard! I normally follow my head but i day dream a lot about what my heart wants lol

Luckily I've never really had a tough choice where both were feeling completely opposite things..

But, it would most likely be my head. Like some of the other ladies who posted, I need to know all angles of a decision before I can make it. I'm useless! I cannot make decisions very easily as I'm always thinking what the outcome would be if I choose something different.... My problem is I actually think too much haha

If I followed my heart I'd be preggers again right now but I *know* that's the wrong choice. I'm quite a practical person and that always seems to win over 'just because I want to'.

depends on what. Id give my head a shot first xD, and then my heart.

I would say that I do both. Alot of the time I can hear what my heart wants but my head takes over. Can be annoying sometimes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->