• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

headaches tiredness x

jj88

Reaction score
24 weeks and getting constant headaches and out energy so tired and some days its like having an hangover..i have been midwife and doctors regarding headaches blood pressure fine urine is fine etc anyone else feeling like this..hope passes soon i work full time and have a 4 year old xx

Hugs
If it's not a BP or hydration issue, think it might be tension headaches. 16wk and have been getting those quite frequently. I see an LMP to release that area, but if you can't do that get your partner or a friend to help.

Lie on your back, have the person rub from your top thoracic up your cervical spine in long motions lifting your head a little bit. This will release the muscles in your back.

Next have them press the pads of their fingers into the space between your neck and head. If there is a lot of gunk there it will be kind of sensitive. Switch between rubbing the spine and pressing into your head. The area is all the way between the ears on the back side of the head where skull meets spine

Rub gentle circles with fingers from back of head up over to the front and sides.

I hope this helps you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->