headaches

Blu10

Reaction score
They really are driving me nuts. Everytime I stand up my head throbs, paracetamol doesnt qork for long. Im trying to drink plenty and eat regularly but wish they would just do one x

I have been having 1 full fat can of coke. It's been helping. Hope you're feeling better soon. Did you figure out how to pop a pic up? Can't wait til Tuesday😝 bit nervous & excited. Can't wait to see peanut again x

Blu, same here.. I've taken 4 pills of paracetamol so far (2 every four hours) and the dull headache doesn't seem to just leave me alone :wacko:

Tell me about it I get really bad ones are borderline migraines pains in back of my neck it was also 1 of the reasons I took a test the strange headaches

The headaches are awful! They make me so dizzy and don't help with the nausea at all. They seem to be especially bad when I have to wake up early. They last all day and nothing seems to help take them completely away.

I have been having terrible headaches for the last half of this week. Nothing seems to make them go away. I have no help to offer except to know that I feel your pain. :hugs:

I have been having migraines for the first time in my life.... My midwife told me to add extra magnesium, it is supposed to help a lot!

I know how you feel I've had headaches most days from 3-4 weeks some days mild some awful and can't shift them they are awful .

I dont think they kicked in this early with DS. Gkad Im not the only one with this symptom, i suspect changing hormones plays a part.
Gemstone Ive been told to try uploading via photibucket ot something so ill try that. How are you feeling? Bleeding settled? Im sure everything will be ace on Tues, I do think the last few weeks have gone fast xx

I dont think they kicked in this early with DS. Gkad Im not the only one with this symptom, i suspect changing hormones plays a part.
Gemstone Ive been told to try uploading via photibucket ot something so ill try that. How are you feeling? Bleeding settled? Im sure everything will be ace on Tues, I do think the last few weeks have gone fast xx

I haven't had anymore bleeding just before my last scan. At about 8 weeks+. I'm hoping it is ok. I have days where I still feel rough. But they are getting less. Today is a bad day. How is your bleeding now? Calmed down xx

I wish it had, bled every day for the last 2 weeks since my big bleed its really getting me down now. Still cant see us getting to a point where we bring our baby home despite 5 perfect scans. Ive had a rough weekend too felt drained, I hope it passes soon x

I wish it had, bled every day for the last 2 weeks since my big bleed its really getting me down now. Still cant see us getting to a point where we bring our baby home despite 5 perfect scans. Ive had a rough weekend too felt drained, I hope it passes soon x

It will be fine Hun. Don't fret. My consultant has told me that he knows of woman who heavy bleed everyday til they deliver and have perfectly healthy babies. I'm sure all will be ok. I know you will still worry yourself stupid. But given everything has been fine thus far. And the bleeding isn't coming from the baby. Sure it will just clear up in time x

I hope so, none of it is fresh its a dark muddy stuff. Passed clotted tissue today so hoping the clot is just coming out now (TMI I know!) X

Sounds like it could be Hun. Hopefully it will stop now then x

I hope so. Look forward to your tuesday update xx

I hope so. Look forward to your tuesday update xx

Me too! Just hope all is ok. Not seen baby since 8+5 so worried something has gone wrong. But finding the heartbeat a few times has helped. And my uterus is well above my pubic bone. So that's encouraging xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->