*headdesk* DH wants to take a break so we can have a WINTER pregnancy...

CdnEquestrian

TTC #1 :)
Reaction score
Men are dumb.

DH attacked me today when I was talking about TTC and was all "Now, wait a minute...how come you're still trying anyways? I didn't agree to this"

And I thought he meant that he didn't agree to TTC...AT ALL, and I flipped out at him since we had a HUGE discussion before NTNP and then ANOTHER huge discussion when moving to TTC for real, and he's been with me to every doctor appointment and ultrasound, and has been on board 100% the whole time...even talking about the future baby and everything. I thought he was pretty excited for a dad-to-be, if not as excited as me. lol

What he ACTUALLY meant....is that when we moved from NTNP to TTC, we talked about when would be the ideal time to get pregnant and decided that being pregnant over the fall/winter and having a spring/summer baby would be best since he works over the winter and would be home for the spring/summer when the baby was born.

So in HIS mind...he figured we'd TAB over the spring/summer and start TTC again in fall.

:dohh:

Does he not get that I would just be happy to get pregnant AT ALL right now.....at ANY time????? I asked him if it REALLY mattered when I got pregnant, and reminded him that the end result is the same, and he's all "I guess not..."

Gah. Men.

This rant brought to you by CdnEquestrian. This and other rants courtesy of my being a big ol' bowl of crazy. ;)

I know how you feel, except my situation is the opposite. My DH is home all winter and works like a dog all summer. So we have to time our babies for winter babies.
Our first was born in the winter and after having my DH home with me for everything I wouldn't have it any other way.
DH is really hoping we can get another one on the way asap so he will get to be home with the next one again.... It really is nice.
But, I feel your pain. Waiting is hard!

Well, we're not going to TAB or i'll NEVER get pregnant....so we'll just see what happens.

I used a pregnancy calculator/due date calculator and determined that if I get pregnant this cycle (which i'm feeling really good about! Everything looks good so far and it's my first cycle on soy. :)) then I would have a December baby. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->