head's all over the place :-(

rubylei

Mum of 2 expecting no.3
Reaction score
I know i will probably sound really horrible but i feel so anxious and confused at the moment... me and baby's father broke up weeks ago as we just dont get on any more and now i cant even speak to him without feeling sick or if he mentions the baby i feel like i'm trapped and panicky i cant stand it i feel like i just need to be left alone for a while to sort out my head and my emotions as i'm scared if this carries on it will affect me bonding with my little man...

I feel like everything i do with regards to baby i have to consider how he would feel even things like buying him a babygro like everyone will judge me for leaving him out if i do one little thing without consulting him but i cant stand him! i really cant he lies all the time and slags me off so people glare at me in the street and all i'm trying to do is make allowances for him and now its made me feel like this like the baby doesnt even belong to me he belongs to him and i cant make any decisions for myself about the baby.

just feel so down dont know if its normal hormones or something more but does anyone else feel like this??:cry:

:hugs: :hugs: if you feel real bad can you speak to a midwife or a health visitor about things??? Just to maake sure you have a good supporting network

:hugs:

i went through a stage of feeling like that with my oh. . .well feeling trapped and hating him. I could not stand one thing about him! Mine passed once he had left me alone for a while but it took a good month for him to do that! Thankfully we're back together now. Hope ynur hormones calm down and everything settles for you! =) As for shopping. . .i did loads without him! We weren't together and i brought what i wanted. I know how you're feeling! Feel free to pm me. X

I dont feel that i can talk to my doctor and i dont know my midwife have only met her once, tried to talk to my mum and she told me to stop moaning and shouted at me til i cried so clearly thats not the way to go either.
I dont know why i feel like this or if its more than just my hormones

i felt like i really meant it too. I was adament i didn't want to be with him. I thought that it wasn't hormones. . .in the end it was.

Sorry to hear you've got no one to talk to. =( I didn't really have anyone either, only my sister once or twice. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->