Heard the heartbeat!!

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
:happydance:

I'm over the moon. I tried looking for the heartbeat on saturday morning but couldn't find anything, not even trace of it, so i was feeling upset.

But today I thought i'd try it and i HEARD it. I'm 12+ weeks and shocked to hear it tbh. BUZZING! It was going between 165 and 150 bmp.

:wohoo:

Oh excellent stuff huni!! it must be such a relief xx

Well done!! thats brilliant!! I'm going to get one of those for my birthday so at that point I'll be 15 weeks and hopefully will be able to find it ok. I'd get frustrated if I couldn't so that is why I haven't got it yet. enjoy listening to the buzzing!!

Aww, thats brill amy. Not long till your scan now, is it?

my oh counted ours last night and he only got it at about 81. thats not fast enough is it? he reckons he was just sleeping so would be slower but i dont think so?

Nope, 81 was probably yours.

Don't worry though, you will get it eventually. I was just getting mine for ages

I have a fetal doppler but I haven't used it yet. I am going to wait until I am around 15 weeks or so but that is SO cool you got to listen to your baby's heart beat. When I went into the doctors I seen and heard it. It's a really amazing experience. Consider yourself lucky because tons of people have to wait a long time to hear the baby's heart. :thumpup:

SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!:hugs: Congrats!!

I haven't heard the heartbeat yet, but we've seen it 3xs on scan!! :) It was pumping away and the baby was moving around like a monkey... I can't wait to hear it though- that's going to be great... I'm most excited to feel the baby move!! :happydance:

Found it again yesterday when i tried to show oh, can't believe how clear it is :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->