Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler

10thSept

Mummy to one
Reaction score
Hiya
I've been hearing the HB since about 14 weeks, used to have to feel around a lot to find it.
For the last 2 weeks, the HB has always been in exactly the same place every day, great being able to find it so quickly, but is it normal for the baby not to be moving much?
Thanks!

Probably baby is now head down and will stay that way to maximise leg room.

My lil lady has been like that at 15/5 week scan and 19/5 week scan. Pretty sure she is still there as her movements are in the same place. Will find out on Wednesday at the next scan.

So long as you are feeling movement there is nothing to worry about.

I agree. I wouldn't get too worried as long as its there.

I have managed to hear the heartbeat on a doppler since 12w4d and since then I always find it in the same sort of position, nowhere else (now 13w6d) so it seems they have preference of positions even when still fairly small.

So far my baby has been in the same position from what the ultrasound tech said in two ultrasounds that were in a two week time span. I think by this point, the baby doesn't have nearly as much room to be changing position all the time.

If it makes you feel any better, we find the heartbeat in the same place every time. She rarely moves away from the doppler anymore. :hugs::hugs:

thanks ladies!
cleckner04, mine doesn't move away from it anymore either! she used to disappear really really quickly, but seems more content to have it there now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->