Heart palpitations as an early symptom?

Lenateacup

Reaction score
I'm now 11 dpo bit have been experiencing heart palpitations since around 5 dpo! I read somewhere that it is normal for pregnant ladies to experience it but can it also be an early symptom? I'm also having severe fatigue/exhaustion and I'm directly nauseated by the smell of any food. Cramps and breast tenderness is also apparent, but the heart palpitations is what's bugging me. I've never had that with pms. I'm wondering is I should test but I'm trying hard to wait until I'm definitely late or AF arrives. Anyone else with heart palpitations as an early sign?

I wanna say YES. But I've had heart palpitation with non-BFP cycles so its still iffy... This cycle too I've had heart palpitations and every other symptom under the sun. Nausea too :( It would be cruel if I didn't get a BFP this time :kiss:

yes i had it with my first its a sign as you are pumping more blood due to lo needing some - i had it a 2nd time when i had a cp. it was one of my first signs. obviosuly you could just have them naturally but mine was mixed in with other symptoms like nausea motion sickness and exhaustion so i knew it wasnt normal

Thanks, I'm also having it mixed with nausea and exhaustion and a bunch of other symptoms, so I'm wondering and hoping that it's an early pregnancy sign for me as well. Time will show! Testing tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->