heart rate and gender ?

starryeye31

2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~
Reaction score
My old doc always said if the heart rate was high baby was a girl and if it was lower its a boy , is this true ?

No - even though by chance sometimes it might seem it. My babies h/b was around 145 (so lowish) and i was convinced she was a boy. But no. SHe has girly bits!

My lil bubs heartbeat was 160 so maybe it is true. I'd heard the same that if its high like that about 140 its a girl and just found out today she's a lil girl.

Didnt work for my other 2 , But with this baby has allways been a low heartrate sounding like a train and he is a boy :) :) . xx .

There's a 50% chance its true :rofl:

It worked for me, but not for others in my family

No - even though by chance sometimes it might seem it. My babies h/b was around 145 (so lowish) and i was convinced she was a boy. But no. SHe has girly bits!

This is what I thought. I kind of convinced myself I was having a boy, but found out yesterday that its a girl :) Her heart rate atm is around 148bpm... there are definitely no boy bits either :rofl:

True for me everytime (im on my 5th pregnancy). xx

I was looking at this the other day because Spud's heartbeat is 148ish. On the web some of the sights say below 150 is a boy and others say below 150 is a girl!:dohh: Another more reputable site said that the heart rate can go up and down throughout pregnancy anyway and it doesn't mean anything...

I always thought that too and was convinced I was having a girl, but my midwife said the heartbeat tends to start high and come down as preg progesses

I started at 140, was at 150 for a few months there, and am at 145ish now, last I heard. I'm having a girl...

thanks ladies , My baby had a heart rate of 172 the other day , I really thought it was a boy untill then , lol now im thinking its another girl.

My baby's has always been 150...and he is a boy! =)

My little guy had a heart rate of 170 for all four appointments prior to the gender scan. It was wrong for me!!!

Our blue bumps has been at 146 every visit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->