Heartbeat at 7w3d?

sekhmet2013

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I'm freaking out because I haven't been nauseous in three days, and today my bbs are much less sore and I'm not as tired. I'm so worried about the little one.

My doctor won't do a scan until 10 weeks, and I don't have an appointment until Sept 9th. So I scheduled an ultrasound at a women's clinic for this Saturday. I'll be 7w3d, and am wondering if that's too early to see a heartbeat? I'm very anxious to know if the little one is okay, but don't want to waste the money if I won't see much yet.

Thanks in advance.

On here it says a vaginal ultrasound could detect a heartbeat at 6 weeks. So, I am assuming you would probably see a hb at 7+ weeks.

I don't have any personal experience to go off of.

https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/fetaldevelopment1.htm

I had a vaginal ultrasound at 7w4d and could see the baby's hb. I would find out if it is going to be an abdominal ultrasound or vaginal, and decide from there.

I saw baby and hb at 6w2d. It was a tv ultrasound.

I saw this baby's hb at 6w1d .

I had an ultrasound, with my daughter, at exactly 7w3d and I remember her hb being 143bpm.

Both scans were transvaginal.

I had a vaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks 2 days and my little peanuts heart was beating away! 7 weeks should be great to see a heartbeat!

I had a abdominal one done last week at 7+5 and we seen and heard the heartbeat.

It was 161bpm.

The HB is usually present by about six weeks. A transvaginal ultrasound is more accurate than abdominal when it's less than 12 weeks. Good luck and hope you get some good news!!

I saw and heard HB at 6 weeks 3 days with a TV scan.. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->