Heartburn at 6 weeks already :(

kellyrae

Reaction score
Today the heartburn has started, I was hoping I may get away with it this time as I suffered greatly with it my last pregnancy, and yes my daughter was born with masses of hair!!
Although I didn't really start with it until around 12 weeks.
I haven't yet bought any gaviscon yet just having milk at the moment, but I was at one point drinking the stuff with every mouthful of food it was that bad :wacko: Its awful, just makes me wanna be sick to get rid of it. I hope its not that bad this time.
Anybody else suffering?

yes it got 10x worse when i got pregnant but i am preggo with #1 but i guess it's normal now because i am hitting 12 weeks next week

I got it horribly last time, so much acid in my throat I couldn't sleep. Got it last night uh oh :(.
The worst thing for heartburn last time was dominos pizza, it have me evil heartburn!

I was think the same thing these past weeks, because I never really had heartburn till later on. But now if I am craving anything spicy I have to be prepared to suffer the consequences of massive heartburn. :-(

I keep getting acid in my throat and its awful!! Horrible to burp too

this is the one sign that made me believe i was preg lol, its horrid x

I don't get heartburn but I do get the reflux really bad, and have been for weeks. Tums have been a lifesaver for me.

I get it from the start too. I try to avoid antacids (though with past pg's I was on strong stuff 1-2x a day) becasue of the harm in reducong needed acid, but I love d-limonene. Works amazingly.

I gave in today and got some gaviscon...my midwife is here friday for bloods so I will be asking for my prescriptions back for it I think!!! :wacko:
Just hope it doesn't get as bad this time round but who am I kidding :haha:

i use tums because i don't know if zyntac is safe in pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->