Heartburn = lots of hair.... was it true for you???

Lots of horrible heartburn start-finish, he was born with a fair wee bit of hair, but not loads :)

540615_2168351746544_1553269295_n.jpg

576732_2168352586565_1364803743_n.jpg

:)

Wasn't true for me. I had terrible heart burn but DS only had a little bit of hair

Clair, what a doll!!! I love that hair though!!! I can't really tell but is it red??

Clair, what a doll!!! I love that hair though!!! I can't really tell but is it red??

Thank you :) He's a blondie :) (the first photo is hours old so the blood in his hair makes it look a big ginger-y) In the first couple of months his hair was soo fair that if the sun hit it it looked bright ginger, but it's darkened now, he's still fair haired though :)

It was true for me.

With DD I had such bad heartburn that I was sick after I pushed her out, as the pushing made my heartburn so bad :haha:

She had tonnes of black hair.

So we'll see what happens this time round. A bit of heartburn yet, but we'll see what the final trimester brings.

x

I've heard the same thing from tons of people. I've had awful heartburn and acid reflex since my first tri. and everyone says my baby is going to have a ton of hair. My friend also had the same issues and just gave birth to a little girl with a thick head of hair! But who knows I guess it could still go either way! I'm hoping for a head of hair! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->