Heartburn

Zooy

Pregnant with a toddler
Reaction score
I didn't have any of this with my son. I'm 12 weeks today and have had heartburn for like the last 2 weeks. I feel like I'm popping tums like candy.

Ohh poor thing, I suffered with this the whole pregnancy with my DD. It just got progressively worse till she was born.

Ohh poor thing, I suffered with this the whole pregnancy with my DD. It just got progressively worse till she was born.

Oh man, I hope that doesn't happen. Praying it means a girl though lol

I suffered with heartburn and acid indigestion the whole way through my last pregnancy until I was prescribed Ranitidine (not sure that's spelled right) at 35 weeks. It was amazing and took all the symptoms away. I mean I had heartburn from eating a slice of toast in the morning and over the counter remedies did nothing.

Don't suffer though, there are safe medicines that will help if it's severe.

I had it from 6 weeks last time but it's on and off this time. Gaviscon and rennie are my good friends

I didn't have any of this with my son. I'm 12 weeks today and have had heartburn for like the last 2 weeks. I feel like I'm popping tums like candy.

Ohh,, that's terrible :nope: :nope:
I wish you get well soon :thumbup: If remembered that thing then yes was feeling a bit of heartburn during pregnancy but my doctor suggested me to take Ranitidine and after I was feeling good,, you may also try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->