Heartburn

Sophie2015

Reaction score
Anyone else have awful heartburn at only 4 weeks (2 weeks since my IUI)? It started last weekend BEFORE I even got my BFP. And with each day my test gets darker and my heartburn gets worse. I didn't have any symptoms with my first 2 pregnancies but they both ended in mmc. I'm assuming heartburn is a good sign? It's my only symptom except for sudden dry skin.

I have had heartburn right from the start this time although it is getting much worse recently :(

have a glass of milk. it can happen at any time. x

I've had a ton of heartburn and indigestion, ever since getting my BFP. I asked the doctor, and she said that Tums are okay to take during pregnancy.

Yeah and get the smoothies tums, so much better! Heartburn is actually what made me test early as I'd never had heartburn until I was pg with dd.

My heartburn has suddenly disappeared and I'm terrified I'm gonna lose this baby. After 2 preg with no symptoms that both ended in mmc I'd be happier if this heartburn stuck around!

no hun you will be ok. mine stopped and started too. it csn be a number of things like food and hormones and eventually when baby us big it pushes your belly up.... dont worry no two days are the same xx

Laura- I'm 4 weeks today. Going in for a beta this morning. Fingers crossed!!

sure you will be ok let me know. if you ever need a chat ive been through pregnancy last year so i understand how it can be xx

Laura- I will let you know beta as soon as I get it!!!

Hi girls. For those keeping up with me my beta was 328 and they wanted it over 100 and my progesterone is 46 and they wanted that over 20. I feel like I've won the lottery but I've had good numbers before and it ended in mmc. Trying to stay positive.
Anyone have news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->