Heartburn

Bababall

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks 5 days today and since yesterday I've been suffering with horrible heartburn. I suffered terribly with my daughter and, after living on rennies and gaviscon for months, ended up on omeprazole tablets which were great. But pretty sure I was much further on before it started. Is this normal? And what can I take? Not too keen on tablets at this early stage and the rennies did nothing for me

I've been having terrible heartburn since 7-8dpo. Doctor told me to basically suck it, prepare for lots of hair, and if it gets too bad use Tums.

Hey ladies I feel for you I ate late yesterday and woke up at 4am with terrible heartburn. I've learnt my lesson and will try to leave a lot of time between my last meal and bed time.

Also have you tried changing your diet to incorporate more foods that are less acid?
I have found this article that may help:
.. ok I still can't post URLs as I'm a newbie, but if you look on Google there are tones of article listing foods that could help.

I had it bad last time and my daughter was bald until she was 2 :-D

lol!!!! that's hilarious! I had it bad with both of my sons but it was later in pregnancy....they came out with a head full of curly jet black hair

Milk is the only thing that works for me, drink a little and often to keep it at bay and make sure you're sitting up for at least an hour or two after eating.

Ive had it a couple of times, I just keep guzzling milk for now as its only mild!

I'm also suffering from heart burn as well
Sometimes I wake up in middle of the night with
Such severe heart burn what can I take for it

What does heartburn feel like? I just ate chill and have a burning/tingling in my chest. It is mild though and doesn't actually hurt.

ETA:

Spread to my throat now. Yup...it's heartburn and I am thoroughly excited about it. I have only had it one time and that was after a vinegar shot smh..health reasons but I drank too much and my throat was on fire. this is a mild heartburn so it threw me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->