Heartburn??

doodles999

Two Under Two
Reaction score
So I'm currently at 11dpo and am usually starting to spot by now...but not a drop this month. I also usually have spotting after ovulation, but didn't get that this month either. I also don't have any of my typical PMS symptoms, other than light breast pain. What I DO have, however, is heartburn and nausea in the evenings, starting at 9dpo, which I NEVER have. I also have been waking up after about 5-6 hours of sleep to go pee, which also never happens. Dare I get my hopes up?? I'm trying to hold off testing until 14dpo. I usually have a short luteal phase, but have once gone until 16dpo.

Has anyone out there had heartburn during the 2WW??

I had it for 1 day, but must have only been 3dpo, so not really looking into that.

Good luck for testing!

Thanks! Perhaps the surge of progesterone after ovulation causes it, as well. It's just strange that I've never had it before. I have probably only had heartburn once or twice in my life total.

Its odd because Im 8/9 Days PO and have bad heartburn too and I never really get it!

doodles, that sounds EXACTLY like me right before I found out I was pregnant with my son, I just knew I was pregnant before I ever got a + because of thhis very reason, I never get heartburn and I sure enough had it. Have you tested at all?

doodles, that sounds EXACTLY like me right before I found out I was pregnant with my son, I just knew I was pregnant before I ever got a + because of thhis very reason, I never get heartburn and I sure enough had it. Have you tested at all?

No, not yet! But you're giving me hope!! I've been trying to wait as long as possible to test because all of the BFNs from previous months have been so depressing. But now I want to rush home and test right away! I'm going to try to restrain myself until tomorrow morning....

How many DPO did you start with heartburn when you were pregnant with your son, and how soon did you get your + ?

Its odd because Im 8/9 Days PO and have bad heartburn too and I never really get it!

Have you had any other symptoms? When have you been getting heartburn? I've only had it in the evenings...so weird. And it was caused by popcorn, of all things, the first time. Bizarre....

Hey Doodles,

I am currently 12dpo (i think) and I'm having heartburn today as well. I told myself that I was going to wait and test because I always get BFN but now I really want to test, but I'm scared it's too early. What do you think? Should we test?

Hey Doodles,

I am currently 12dpo (i think) and I'm having heartburn today as well. I told myself that I was going to wait and test because I always get BFN but now I really want to test, but I'm scared it's too early. What do you think? Should we test?

I think we should test!! But perhaps tomorrow morning...probably a better shot at at BFP with first morning urine. But I want to test nooooow!!!

P.S. My mother and grandmother both told me today that they had heartburn with their pregnancies. Interesting....

Doodles,

Ahhhh What the heck? Let's test :) I'm at work so i'll test when I get off. FX. Let's stick together!

SSBD to U

Tps, it's a deal! I'm also at work and will test when I get home! I will keep you posted!

FX for you!!!

Doodles,

I tested when I got home and I got a BFN. :( Bummer

No, not yet! But you're giving me hope!! I've been trying to wait as long as possible to test because all of the BFNs from previous months have been so depressing. But now I want to rush home and test right away! I'm going to try to restrain myself until tomorrow morning....

How many DPO did you start with heartburn when you were pregnant with your son, and how soon did you get your + ?

I will let you do the figuring because I wasn't temping but I miscarried on January 7th and got a very faint BFP on Dollar Store test January 28th. So I tested again the next day and still a faint BFP, tested again the third day and a darker line was there, and the 4th day I just took a digital to put myself out of my misery with wondering and it came up pregnant!

To answer your question I was having the heartburn for a few days before I tested and my eating was off..........

I also got a BFN...boooo! But I used a leftover OPK, as well, and got a line almost as dark as the control line. My friend did the same thing before her BFP and got a dark line, which is how she originally suspected she was pregnant. I've actually tried that in previous months and got nothing. I actually don't get ANY line other than immediately before/after ovulation. This is now giving me some (possibly false) hope.

Meanwhile...I can smell everything and have started constantly burping. If I'm not pregnant, this is unacceptable PMS!!

WantaBelly- that's so interesting that you had symptoms so early! And that you would have ovulated so quickly after a mc....

Doodles,

That does sound promising with the positive opk bc opk can pick up hcg. Let's keep our fingers crossed because its still early for us. AF is due the 26, 27, or 28. So if it doesn't come I will def test again.

I also got a BFN...boooo! But I used a leftover OPK, as well, and got a line almost as dark as the control line. My friend did the same thing before her BFP and got a dark line, which is how she originally suspected she was pregnant. I've actually tried that in previous months and got nothing. I actually don't get ANY line other than immediately before/after ovulation. This is now giving me some (possibly false) hope.

Meanwhile...I can smell everything and have started constantly burping. If I'm not pregnant, this is unacceptable PMS!

WantaBelly- that's so interesting that you had symptoms so early! And that you would have ovulated so quickly after a mc....

I know, when I called the Dr.s office to tell them they kept trying to tell me it was left over hormones from the miscarriage..... Infact they had me go in and do beta test and another 2 days later confirmed I was indeed pregnant. My oldest 2 are 9 months and 28 days apart, they are the same age for 2 months out of the year. When I went in for my 6 week check up I was pregnant so anythings possible. Good Luck!!

Tps, there is definitely still hope for us both! It's still early. Keep me posted!

WantaBelly- that's crazy! I've actually heard that many women are super fertile right after a mc or birth. I guess you are proof!

Well girlies, good news for you, The past week I have been having alot of heart burn!
I never get it! Only when I was pregnant with LO.
That was my only symptom really, other than a few slight cramps!

So I will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you some good news!

Girls if you dont get the 2nd line in the OV kit 10 days PO, is that a bad sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->