Heartburn??

Hello Ladies,

Still feel like AF is coming and no sign of her yet. Last cycle she didn't come til 15dpo so she may come tomorrow. I'm still burping and now I have gas *gross* lol. My boobs are extremely tender which is normal. I was for sure AF was coming I even used a Tampon and went to go change it and there was nothing on it, but the cramps and backaches are painful I even had to take advil. I have a test in my car I may take it when it get off work. I have class tonight so I can take it before class :)

Those are all good signs, I felt like I was going to get AF even after I took a test! FX'd!

Can I join in?? I'm 9 dpo and having strange heartburn all day, and I'm also nauseaus... It's been on and off all day. I do get heartburn from time to time, but this just seems worse that usual... FXed that this is good for all of us!! I'm 9 months ttc, and I can't take much more of this!! I do also have sore BB's that started on 7 dpo, but they always start hurting around that time, so it makes me think that I'm out this month... Again.

It was my only early pregnancy symptom with my DD. Good luck :)

I also feel like AF is for sure coming now...but not so much as a spot yet. But now I'm bloated and crampy, so I'm not feeling too positive :( Still have heartburn, burping, and nausea. Took another test...BFN.

Can I join in?? I'm 9 dpo and having strange heartburn all day, and I'm also nauseaus... It's been on and off all day. I do get heartburn from time to time, but this just seems worse that usual... FXed that this is good for all of us!! I'm 9 months ttc, and I can't take much more of this!! I do also have sore BB's that started on 7 dpo, but they always start hurting around that time, so it makes me think that I'm out this month... Again.

FX'd for you! Keep us posted!!

Hello Ladies,

Thanks for all the good luck wishes ladies. Still no AF yet but I held my pee for the entire class and then drove home (5hours total). So I took test and it was a BFN :(. But still no AF. I tried not symptom spot this cycle but it's so hard not too. Today I also had a sore throat and Saturday (8dpo I think) I woke up feeling like I had a cold and then on Monday (10dpo) I had a runny nose. So idk if these are symptoms or not or just random ailments.

I also feel like AF is for sure coming now...but not so much as a spot yet. But now I'm bloated and crampy, so I'm not feeling too positive :( Still have heartburn, burping, and nausea. Took another test...BFN.

You're not out till the :witch: shows. FX'd for you lady!!

I woke up feeling like I had a cold and then on Monday (10dpo) I had a runny nose. So idk if these are symptoms or not or just random ailments.

tsp001: I have a runny nose too and a bit of a headache. Not sure if they're symptoms. I think I read somewhere that increased mucus in general is a sign of pregnancy, so is the runny nose good?? idk. :shrug:

Well, I'm out...AF got me this morning. So it looks like I have to start Clomid now...except the doctor's office is closed due to snow, and I'm supposed to get a prescription filled on the first day of my next period. Super.

Baby dust to the rest of you, ladies!!

Sorry to hear that doodles, hoping next month has something better in store for you!

Awh, doodles -- Sorry to hear that!! Hang in there.

Doodles, I'm so sorry to here that. I tested yesterday and BFN, so I'm just waiting for AF now. When I woke up this morning I had no symptoms of AF or PG which is normal on the day that AF comes. She hasn't showed yet so I'm still waiting. Now my mouth/lips are dryer than normal and my breast are tender, so idk. If AF doesn't show today and I'm still getting BFN then I must have Od later than I thought:wacko.

Hello Ladies,

Here is another update! Still No AF so Yay but still skeptical :(. I checked down there (TMI) and no there is an increase in CM. I normally don't check around this time so idk if this is normal or not normal. Beginning 6dpo I had an increase in CM and this lasted until about 10dpo. I tested on 10dpo and it was a BFN *bummer* The days after that the CM disappeared but now its back. I hope its a good sign, but I don't want to get my hopes to high.

Sorry to hear that doodles, tps I'm still crossin my fingers for ya and sending baby dust your way :)

Thanks Wantabelly! I really appreciate the best wishes. I'm hoping it's month. I've takeng two Dollar Tree Test at 10dpo and 14dpo, both were BFN. Do you think I should try another brand? What brand did you use to get your BFP?

Thanks for all the kind messages, ladies :) Got my first prescription for Clomid last night, starting on CD5. Then I have to get an ultrasound to make sure I'm producing a pretty egg. Meanwhile, this is the worst AF since 1999 for me! Oh, how I miss the pill :( Was woken up by cramps at 5am...ugh.

Tps- FX'd for you still!!! Keep us posted! I really hope you get that BFP!!!!

Hello Ladies,

AF showed this morning and boy she is MEAN!! She must have been angry with me because I'm having severe cramps and body aches. Yes, Doodles I miss the pill too :(. When I was on the pill I never experience these severe pains. Best of Luck to all of us for next month. I'm really excited because my fertile days fall on Valentine's Weekend and DH bday is the 13th (day before VDay). So I'm looking forwards to Valentine's Day. Hopefully cupid will be watching over us, in the mist of of all the "love making" that will occur hopefully we will also get our blessing.!!

Stick Baby Dust to Everybody.

KIT

So sorry to hear that, Tps!!!! I'm feeling your pain today, literally :( Perhaps this means that we both have lots of hormones and will in peak fertile condition next month...at least that's what I keep telling myself ;)

FX'd that we all get our Valentine's babies next month!!! Let me know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"