Heater help

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I am looking for a heater for lo room. We only have eco 7 which suck for night time heat unless I wanna spend an extra £100 pm on electric. Lol.

I am after a convector heater with or without timer, ideally with approx 2-3 heat settings so I can set it to say 700wo as not to use too much electric if needed on for long periods. I dont drive so ideally delivery

Will also look at oil radiator but know they are a bit more expensive.

Budget is £20.

Thanks ladies

Xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dimplex-OF...=8-3&keywords=dimplex+2kw+oil+filled+radiator

I have this one. It's way out of your budget but its good. Our bedroom is massive and freezing (our radiator isn't working) and I stick it on going to bed on full heat then it clicks (up to max temperature so it stops heating but retains the heat) then I switch it off when the room is hot enough usually takes about 30 minutes. I don't really know how the thermostat etc works on it havn't used it and havn't had it long I'll get back to you when I get my electric bill :rofl: But I do think it's good.

Sounds fab. I wish we had more to spend. I hate our eco 7 heaters but cant afford to get gch put in. Sucks. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->