Heather & Eastenders

What makes me even sadder is the fact that I noticed the other week that how come George was concived on valantines night (it was a valantines disco at RnR) also Darrens 18th birthday yet this year Darren seemed to have had his birthday about 3 weeks ago?

I need a new hobby :)

I was so upset and ranting at the tv that she left him.. not just to pop to the shop.. but a good half hour trip on the train and back to find her mum!!

Thats a terrible message to put out to viewers.. thats its ok to leave your baby alone in the cot??

I must admit.. Its ran through my head before to pop over the shop after Mylo was in bed.. but never did.. I dismissed the idea quickly.. even though I would only be gone 10 mins.. Cos if anything happened I would kill myself I wouldnt be able to live with the guilt!
ahouse fire can start at any time and take hold in 3 mins!

I cant believe thay aired that..

and no I dont have a carbon monoxide detector in our home cos we dont have a boiler its all electric.. but my tenants have one :thumbup:

Best to have one yourself as a back up, do you realise how many of these accidents happen from a blocked pip and gas backing up from a neighbors boiler.

Sorry I dont mean this to panic anyone its just you should never rely on others to have remembered to replace thier battries and such.
Its somthing that is close to me because my best friend as a child lost her mum, baby sister and step dad due to a faulty boiler.
Luckely she was spending the night across the road at her nans that night but she lost her family.

I was so upset and ranting at the tv that she left him.. not just to pop to the shop.. but a good half hour trip on the train and back to find her mum!!

Thats a terrible message to put out to viewers.. thats its ok to leave your baby alone in the cot??

I must admit.. Its ran through my head before to pop over the shop after Mylo was in bed.. but never did.. I dismissed the idea quickly.. even though I would only be gone 10 mins.. Cos if anything happened I would kill myself I wouldnt be able to live with the guilt!

and no I dont have a carbon monoxide detector in our home cos we dont have a boiler its all electric.. but my tenants have one :thumbup:

Best to have one yourself as a back up, do you realise how many of these accidents happen from a blocked pip and gas backing up from a neighbors boiler.

Sorry I dont mean this to panic anyone its just you should never rely on others to have remembered to replace thier battries and such.
Its somthing that is close to me because my best friend as a child lost her mum, baby sister and step dad due to a faulty boiler.
Luckely she was spending the night across the road at her nans that night but she lost her family.

good point but this whole street doesnt have gas at all. :kiss:

aww thats so sad.. cant imagine losing the family :nope: :cry:

We are all electric.. and we have a sess pit! nice! lol

My tenants have an electronic one.. Theyre made by honeywell.. the best, electronic and you never have to change the batteries. :thumbup:
sit it near the boiler and test it now and then.. gives out very high pitched audio alarm if theres something SLIGHTLY wrong with emmissions from the boiler. Only about £20! Well worth the money to save a life or three x

Just finished watching it....really made me upset :( poor heather....awful :'( I hope she doesn't die :(

X

now hands up, who has a carbon monoxide alarm?

we do :)

we do to.

I was screaming at the telly at her stupidity :nope: but does she die?

We have a battery one and 2 colour change ones all in different parts of the flat.
Even our comunual powered smoke alarm has a battery powered back up just in case there is a powercut over night

George is about 16-17 months. He was born a few weeks before my due date, and I was soooo annoyed because I had to remove George from my name shortlist :growlmad:

I have a CO monitor - it went off a few weeks ago! You can pick one up in Argos easily - £30 or so will get you a decent one :thumbup:

I've been reading up on the spoilers, so I have an idea of what happens next :smug:

On thursday Darren breaks in with a credit card to get more clothes for George and she's then carted off in an ambulance - I think she lives

I had to get the mains operated alarms fire in house and heat sensor in kitchen, backed up by battery just incase of powercuts.. as a letting my house guideline x

good point but this whole street doesnt have gas at all. :kiss:

aww thats so sad.. cant imagine losing the family :nope: :cry:

We are all electric.. and we have a sess pit! nice! lol

My tenants have an electronic one.. Theyre made by honeywell.. the best, electronic and you never have to change the batteries. :thumbup:
sit it near the boiler and test it now and then.. gives out very high pitched audio alarm if theres something SLIGHTLY wrong with emmissions from the boiler. Only about £20! Well worth the money to save a life or three x

We brought one from Tescos just after finding out I was pregnant because our stupid housing association falied to turn up to 7 appointments to do our annual boiler check and when they did eventualy show up 4 months late they condemend the boiler, apparently it was leaking and left us with no hot water for anouther month while waiting for it to be fixed.
After that I could have kicked myself for having the "it would never happen to us" sort of thinking.
it was marked up on offer for £10 quid but when we got to the till it only rang up as £4 so we brought 4/5 and gave them to other family mambers, houses where he would be spending time.
May sound paranoid but a paranoid mum is better then a sorry mum :)

George is about 16-17 months. He was born a few weeks before my due date, and I was soooo annoyed because I had to remove George from my name shortlist :growlmad:

I have a CO monitor - it went off a few weeks ago! You can pick one up in Argos easily - £30 or so will get you a decent one :thumbup:

I've been reading up on the spoilers, so I have an idea of what happens next :smug:

On thursday Darren breaks in with a credit card to get more clothes for George and she's then carted off in an ambulance - I think she lives

Bare in mind time goes quicker in soaps so alot longer has passed then you realise hence why most are only pregnant for about 5 months :)

This is all very confusing:dohh:! I was sure Heather gave birth to George before I had my twins?!:wacko:

same with Roxy she was preg same time as me with William and she gave birth months before me. She found out after me and gave birth way before me.

ive felt sorry for heather for ages, she needs some happiness in her life.

Anyone know when this Ronnie storyline is ending its pissing me off?

This is all very confusing:dohh:! I was sure Heather gave birth to George before I had my twins?!:wacko:

George was born on 22nd October
(I'm not an Eastenders freak btw it was on the tv when I told my mum I was pregnant :rofl:)

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=157303627172&v=wall&viewas=0

found this!! ha!! someone must have been bored!!

As for the heather story line, yes I feel sorry for her, but she doesn't help herself!!!

She lives, I read it all on digital spy!

The actress who plays her is probably jetting off to marry her Moroccan fella lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->